[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Beasting and Beast Control

Beasting and Beast Control

Methods, Health Information, Safety and articles of Instruction that benefit both donors and vampires with suggestions about how to interact with each other. This forum is available as a public resource, but only House of the Dreaming Forum participants with Crimson Circle access may post.

Moderator: The Madame X

Beasting and Beast Control

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:15 pm

Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Re: Beasting and Beast Control

Postby Samandryel » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:16 pm

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I have a lot of trouble in this area because I believe that I quite often go through beasting and really don't know that it is happening. Instead, I attribute it to disorders or personal problems. In addition, when I am beasting I tend to draw from others inappropriately in psi fashion by attempting to create an emotional response in them, either positive or negative. It is generally negative, as that is probably the easier route and when I am beasting I am not quite in the best of mood or physical condition. I am grouchy and confrontational, I sweat, I cry, I feel physical pain the the region just below the solar plexus, and I tend to allow things to perplex and bother me that would not normally do so. I probably don't feed (in any fashion) nearly as often as I should. I would imagine that during that time of struggle where I am attempting to feed inappropriately, I should realize (or have it suggested to me by my "victim" if they are in the know) what is happening and switch to an appropriate method immediately. This is going to take a lot of practice. I'll have to regularly review the points mentioned above, and I would suggest other do the same.

Are there others out there who beast and compensate or react poorly from it? I would love to hear from you and gather some experience and suggestions. Thank you Aislin for providing this, as I believe it will help me a bit with taking care of myself and my loved ones.

~S~
Samandryel
WebMaster

Return to Articles: Energy, Blood and Prana