[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Spiritual and Physical Effects of Feeding

Spiritual and Physical Effects of Feeding

Methods, Health Information, Safety and articles of Instruction that benefit both donors and vampires with suggestions about how to interact with each other. This forum is available as a public resource, but only House of the Dreaming Forum participants with Crimson Circle access may post.

Moderator: The Madame X

Spiritual and Physical Effects of Feeding

Postby deacongray » Sun May 14, 2006 5:30 am

deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Syngin » Sun May 14, 2006 9:06 pm

I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Postby deacongray » Mon May 15, 2006 2:54 am

deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby The Madame X » Mon May 15, 2006 1:41 pm

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Syngin » Mon May 15, 2006 9:57 pm

I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Postby RavenHarte » Fri May 19, 2006 2:20 pm

Again donor perspective here..

For me I didnt become a donor because its some romantic fantasy, or because someone I cared about was vamp and I knew how to wield and manipulate energy so voila I'm donor. I became a donor because I generate a TON of energy just on my own, and then doing much magical work atop that just draws more to me. Ask MX and Wulf, I am a human energizer bunny, LOLOL. I have always had this so have always known how to ground, how to push energy off me to others, hell just release it ambiently even, and also how to draw it back off, from the elements from the Divine whatever.. its how I survived.

But man let me tell you.. having too much sounds to be just about as bad as not enough. For me it starts with me just getting too fidgity, ADD like, then I get twitchy, like a cafffeine high. If I go too long from that I start getting disoriented, scattered and unfocussed, very much like a sugar LOW. If I still dont get it under control, or am not in the position to do that, I will go right into ultra PMS mode, irritated, angry and in general you cant even touch me, nothing pleases me. Then the migraines.

Now as I said, I have always had outlets for this, though not always do I pay attn to my own signs. I can ground, I can expend my own energy for a ritual rather than using Divine energy, I can donate blood or platelets.. whatever... However I find immediate relief if I can donate psi to someone and sang donation reached me at levels I cant even explain. I felt release from energy I didnt even consciously know was built up there.

THIS taught me a huge lesson though.... for me feeding someone could actualy be like a drug. I know how to do all this on my own, but the vamp quick fix was easier. Psychologically, I can seriously understand how a vamp might feel suicidal and depressed when they cant feed. Physically I'm sure they feel like crap, and when you feel like crap who wants to actually have to WORK to feel better. But I thank god realized this as soon as I started being a donor and thus donate sparingly, and make myself continue to discharge my energy other ways. I dont rely on the vampyric feeding as my relief.

Maybe for some vamps this is what really needs to be taught as the primary way of handling hunger, rather than how to cultivate and care for donors. There will always be people willing to be donors of course, but dependance is never a good thing in my book. And in todays day and age I'm sure sang donors are a rarer commodity????

Deacon if you ever feel like studying donors, you'll have to let me know, I'd love to see where I fall in the bunch LOLOL
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby ShadowEyes » Mon May 22, 2006 3:39 pm

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
---Douglas Adams---
ShadowEyes

Postby The Madame X » Sun May 20, 2007 10:37 am

Deacon
Can you please cross post this article to the crimson circle articles?
I think it would be helpful.
Thank you.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Sacrelige » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:01 am

Where love rules, there is no will to power; and where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.
Sacrelige

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:43 am

~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby Sacrelige » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:32 pm

*laughs* Prana-o-meter ^_^ we have the technology!!! lol

Do ye think maybe our Id gives us standards, and that in times of starvation we choose to look past them, or maybe it is some other boundary of comfort being crossed?

^_^

~~;'@
Where love rules, there is no will to power; and where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.
Sacrelige

Postby deacongray » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:19 am

Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Return to Articles: Energy, Blood and Prana