[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Black Oaks

Black Oaks

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Black Oaks

Postby Necromancer9 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:33 pm

Are we no longer involved with Black Oaks Savannah on August 12th? I went to the web site and noticed it listed House Darkhave & Imperial Dragon, but not House of the Dreaming.

Did I miss something?

Necromancer
Necromancer9

Black Oaks

Postby The Madame X » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:13 pm

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Black Oaks

Postby The Madame X » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:27 pm

I just returned from meeting with Alister.
Although our House banner is not yet up on the official Black Oaks site, we are involved in the event and I would love that everyone make a dedicated effort to attend.
The BlackOaksSavannah.houseofthedreaming.com will soon reflect the new information for the event.

This will be a non-smoking event (which I know will be a relief for many) and there will be outside seating for those interested in smoking.
Familiar Pathways wil be giving away door prizes and there will be a Tarot and Runes reader as well as a Henna artist.
I hope to solicit a friend of mine who is an exceptional classic guitarist to play at our event and I do have some goodies I'd love to pass on with a free raffle like last time.

Black Oaks will take place August 12th at Elysyum Wine Bar 230 Bull Street in Savannah, GA beginning at 10:30pm

Thank you and I hope to see you all there.
Dark Embraces
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby RavenHarte » Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:25 pm

Sooo who is all going??
Last edited by RavenHarte on Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby Necromancer9 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:17 pm

Hope to see you all there.....

Black Oaks Savannah
Friday, August 12th
Elysyum Wine Bar
230 Bull Street
Savannah, GA
Doors open at 10:00pm