[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - BLOODY MONDAYS in Gotham...

BLOODY MONDAYS in Gotham...

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Postby lady_sequanna » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:33 am

lady_sequanna
Member / Elder

RARE

Postby DARKEND DIVERSITY » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:32 am

[b][color=darkred]

Cool. I live in So. New Jersey. When I am in NYC which I do from time to time, will check it out. Do I need to contact you first? "Club Promoter" lol.

Nightly yours,
VampMu v v[/color][/b]
NOCTURNALLY,
DARKEND DIVERSITYKIN
http://www.flickr.com/people/darkend_diversitykin/
Elder for the House of Ma'at
DARKEND DIVERSITY

Postby The Madame X » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:37 pm

You may like to touch base with Archere so that you´ll have someone you know there, best bet is thru Myspace, but its a public event and the doors are open. You may want to check out their link on Myspace as well.
Archer is out of the country at this time soo he may take a bit to get back to you.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Event

Postby DARKEND DIVERSITY » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:05 am

[[color=darkred]b][color=darkred]
Okay Madame. I contacted Archere a long time ago - I think it was about becoming a member of HOD etc. besides you and it took awhile but I did the application etc. - it took awhile but I think he did reply.

Okay, maybe tonight I will check the my space. Can you please put the link so it can make it just a little easier for me when I come back to check it out and then find certain things out with Archere? I would appreciate it.

thanks again,
Warm bites,
VampMu v v[/color][/b][/color]
NOCTURNALLY,
DARKEND DIVERSITYKIN
http://www.flickr.com/people/darkend_diversitykin/
Elder for the House of Ma'at
DARKEND DIVERSITY

Return to Events