[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - DRAGONCON - Atlanta, GA

DRAGONCON - Atlanta, GA

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

DRAGONCON - Atlanta, GA

Postby The Madame X » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:21 am

DRAGONCON

Where: - Hyatt and Marriott Marquis
265 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
770-909-0115

LABOR DAY WEEKEND (Sept. 1-4) Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon.
This is the big Horror/SciFi/ Fantasy/Mystical convention we
have been talking about! Labor Day Weekend at The Hyatt,
Marriott Marquis & Hilton in downtown Atlanta located across
from each other. They have something for everybody, Concerts,
Gothic Tracks, Sci Fi and Fantasy discussion panels, Q&A with
TV and Movie celebrities, authors, illustrators, gaming,
contests, dress up in costumes, parties, art show, lots of
performers, & much more! We'll Party at DragonCon!
Performers:
The Cruxshadows, Voltaire, Distorted Reality, The Last Dance,
Ego Likeness, Abney Park, Godhead, Maudlin Ash, Emerald Rose,
Heather Alexander, Consortium of Genius
Lips Down on Dixie-Rocky Horror

More information:
http://www.dragonco n.org

Notes:
Memberships to Dragon*Con 2006 at their website
http://www.dragonco n.org . $85.00
**At the door rates:
4 days (Fri. ? Mon.) $85
3 days (Sat. ? Mon.) $70
2 days (Sun. ? Mon.) $50
1 day (Fri., Sat. or Sun.) $30
1 day (Monday) $25

~~GOTHIC SHADOWS~ Schedule:

FRIDAY

Frankenstein Wastes An Hour Of Our Time - 1:00 pm
The Huntress: An Hour With L.A. Banks - 2:30 pm
Vampire: The Eternal Archetype - 4:00 pm
The Book of Cruxshadows - 5:30 pm.
Dark Auras: Creating a Personal Visual Style - 7:00 pm
Gothic Music 101 - 8:30 pm
The Little Death - 10:00 pm

SATURDAY

Transgressions: Alternative Sexuality in Fantasy - 11:30 am
Dracula: Prince of Darkness - 1:00 pm
Cavalcade of Bands - 2:30 pm - Voltaire, Members of: Abney
Park, Ego Likeness, Tears for the Dying
Post-Mortem: Ghosts in Fact, Ghosts in Fiction - 4:00 pm
An Hour With Sherrilyn Kenyon and Kinley MacGregor - 5:30 pm.
Believe in Angels: An Hour With The Last Dance - 7:00 pm

Dark Hungers: A Look Into the World of Real Vampires - 8:30 pm
Michelle Belanger hosts this informative discussion about the
controversial world of real vampires. Belanger, as a psychic
vampire herself and founder of House Kheperu, is uniquely
qualified to speak with authority on this often misunderstood
and secretive topic.
Stranger Eons: Lovecraftian Terror - 10:00 pm

SUNDAY

Speak of the Devil! - 11:30 am
Scary Faeries - 1:00 pm
Body Modification and Piercing - 2:30 pm
The Art of the Performance - 4:00 pm
Down and Out With Harry Dresden: An Hour With Jim Butcher - 5:
30 pm
Danse Macabre! - 7:00 pm
Magick: The Secret History - 8:30 pm (Michelle Belanger)
Where's Neil? - 10:00 pm

MONDAY

In a Glass Darkly - 1:00 pm
Making Music Videos - 2:30 pm
Anatomy of a Fan Track - 4:00 pm
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby nar'suan'ark » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:44 am

Cool now i have the address and other info i needed to know about dragon-con .. wooopy.. ! :D
"All will come to thos who wait"
MSN: gothic_black_raven
yahoo raven_shadowcat
nar'suan'ark

Postby RavenHarte » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:29 pm

I'll actually be at this one this year, woohoo.

I will say though anyone interested in going, hotels are HARD to find. I made my reservations in January and most of the major hotels in the the downtown area were already completely booked or almost at capacity THEN. Now the people I have spoken with trying to get hotels are having to book 20-30 miles away.
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby DARKEND DIVERSITY » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:30 am

[color=darkred]
Wow Raven. Thanks for the warning. Me and my financee' and possibly my adult son were planning to go. Geez. I am in the Staff group right now and hope that somehow we can get to share with others --whom. Darn.

I got to look more into it even further. I just found out about the Con when I saw it in this forum. (A week or so ago).

Again thanks for the warning/tips.

Yours,
VampMu v v (vampiremusician2006)[/color]
NOCTURNALLY,
DARKEND DIVERSITYKIN
http://www.flickr.com/people/darkend_diversitykin/
Elder for the House of Ma'at
DARKEND DIVERSITY

Return to Events