[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Endless Night Festival 2006

Endless Night Festival 2006

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Postby The Madame X » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:38 am

Any updates??
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Vampire's Masquarde Ball by Endless Nights

Postby DARKEND DIVERSITY » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:26 am

[color=darkred]Oh Darn!

Due to being ill and being busy, I was looking forwrad to going to this Engless Nights Festival whcih someone from Savannah GA told me about when I was seeking a House/physical and activities. It is oct. 30th now 6:19 a.m. I just saw the events.

I didn't know until now when it is now too late , darn!!!! Well, I must check more. I haven't been on the computer often. I really want to belong and be dedicated to one House but until HOD wants me to further, I will keep trying. There aren't much activities on this end either (I'm in NJ). I wanted to know more activities coming up vampiric (I'm sang/blood vampire with some other types. Primarily the blood vampire and seeking to be dedicated to some phyical house and get started.

Keep me posted of any more activities. I've been with the HOD for while now. At least three months now.

Nocturnally yours,
VampMu
"Let me kiss your neck and taste the warm blood" :wink: [/color]
NOCTURNALLY,
DARKEND DIVERSITYKIN
http://www.flickr.com/people/darkend_diversitykin/
Elder for the House of Ma'at
DARKEND DIVERSITY

Postby The Madame X » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:16 am

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming