[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Court of Gotham in NYC

Court of Gotham in NYC

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Court of Gotham in NYC

Postby The Madame X » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:28 am

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Wulfsunus » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:04 pm

Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:53 am

Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Astannun » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:11 am

Sounds like my kind of place. I'll have to drop by when I make it up to NYC, if that is allowed.
In Darkness Eternal,
Astannun

"I hear you breathe so far from here, I feel your touch so close and real..."
Astannun

Court of ...

Postby DARKEND DIVERSITY » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:54 am

[b][color=darkred]
Hi. I live in New Jersey. Any updates with the events in NYC as you spoke of in your post?

Would be interested to know and possibly attend if do-able yet and ok.

Nightly yours,
VampMu v v
A Vampire - primarily Sang then other abilities and energies.[/color][/b]
NOCTURNALLY,
DARKEND DIVERSITYKIN
http://www.flickr.com/people/darkend_diversitykin/
Elder for the House of Ma'at
DARKEND DIVERSITY

Postby The Madame X » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:39 pm

Your best bet is to join as a friend onto their site for up to date info on the events.
Try: http://www.myspace.com/courtofgotham
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

The Event

Postby DARKEND DIVERSITY » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:07 am

THANKS Madame X :)
NOCTURNALLY,
DARKEND DIVERSITYKIN
DARKEND DIVERSITY

Postby GOTHIKA » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:02 pm

GOTHIKA

Court of Gothum - NYC

Postby DARKEND DIVERSITY » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:47 am

[[color=darkred]b][color=darkred]
Thanks for telling me about this event that you go to :D . It sounds very interesting and cool. When is the next date if you know. I probably won't be able to get there until June since me and my girlfriend are in Tuscan, AZ and will be back in New Jersey by mid May.

Keep me in touch. Also, anyone else, even though I know the contact in charge of these events, who hears of any events relating to our community to please keep me in touch. If I see any too, I will do the same and announce it if possible. But if anyone else hears of any of our community's events either in Phila. PA, NJ, or NYC, do let me know.

Thanks again for the info. I really appreciate it. I like even better when someone has gone to these events/experienced them and gives us an idea of what is was like in their opinion of coarse. I like that. It helps to know about the event. Thanks again. :wink: [/color]
[/b][/color]
NOCTURNALLY,
DARKEND DIVERSITYKIN
DARKEND DIVERSITY

Return to Events