HotD Boise,ID Gathering'08

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

HotD Boise,ID Gathering'08

Postby The Madame X » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:13 am

Join us in Boise,ID

House of the Dreaming is proud to announce our Boise, ID Family Gathering on Sunday September 14th. Our Gathering will begin at 7PMwith dinner and cocktails for Family, Dedicants and friends at a private location on the desert's rim. Later that evening we shall gather at The Terrapin Station's Nocturnum for music, dancing and drinks.

We hope you can join us.
Contact Alterra, Deacon, Wulfsunus or Madame X for more details.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Khan » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:05 am

As always, I am honored you would call to keep those of us a little less traveled appraised of what's happening. It sounds like a decadent time was had, and I do hope there are pictures to follow.

Safe travels.
Khan
Ramkht, House of the Dreaming
Candor Dat Viribus Alas

"You tell them I'm coming, and Hell is coming with me."
Khan

Postby The Madame X » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:48 pm

Although the time difference made it a little difficult to connect with everyone, particularly the folks overseas and on the East Coast, it was good to touch base with you Khan, as well as Lady Sequanna and Nyx.

Thank you Alterra for being such a terrific hostess! and Wulfsunus for making this adventure possible!
Much mayhem and merriment was had in Boise, including a special celebration of Deacon's initiation as a full member of our Family, Ezikiel's naming ceremony complete with fireworks and libations of Amethyst, the invasion of the town faire, lengthy moonlit discussions of horse riding... bronco ridding... bull ridding and ... pig ridding...goodness! lol

Nocturn was a lovely time out with DJ Bones to thank for the great musical offerings. It was lovely to meet the locals whose names are too many to list ...among them I had the opportunity to spend time with Nemosyne Setmerusat who was an active member of our forum some time ago and Phoenix which a few of you also know.

Alterra, Deacon and Ezikiel, thank you for your warm hospitality and all the love. Can't wait till we do it again.
And yes, pictures are coming soon!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby deacongray » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:04 pm

It was truely an expirence to remember. I was honored to be accepted fully, and am still recovering from the burns ( j/k)

It was truely a delight to have you, Wulfsunus and V around, even if he did manage to make me climb that huge freaking hill! I do hope that in the future you will be able to visit again, and I would love to perhaps visit with you and Wulfsunus up in your neck of the woods next.

Deacon
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby The Madame X » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:49 pm

Just say when, Deacon.
We'd love to have you.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X