[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - If you happen to be in Honolulu April 11th

If you happen to be in Honolulu April 11th

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

If you happen to be in Honolulu April 11th

Postby The Madame X » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:02 pm

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby The Madame X » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:05 pm

My debut at Camera Obscura went very well. It was an intimate group of about 20 or 30, so i didn't have to use the mic and simply gathered everyone around me as we chatted. I was delighted to see many had questions regarding practices, beliefs, and semantics. I wish you all had been there to contribute your views. Wulfsunus joined me, of course, and he helped address the group on the topic of what is House of the Dreaming. I brought with me a couple of books and actually auctioned one of my V hardcovers for $50! Nocturna was a superb host introducing me to many local folks, and I had the pleasure of meeting quite a few interesting people who attended my discourse and others who came later. I do hope to see new faces from Hawaii on our forum soon.

I had a great time and wish you had all been there.
Now just give me a few days to catch up!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Events