[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Upcoming Georgia Trip to include Atlanta and Savannah

Upcoming Georgia Trip to include Atlanta and Savannah

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Upcoming Georgia Trip to include Atlanta and Savannah

Postby The Madame X » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 pm

To all my Atlanta and Savannah Friends!

Wulfsunus and I will be spending the first week of March in Georgia (2/28-3/5), and we'd love to see you. We would like to schedule meet up dinners in both Atlanta and Savannah, so let us know if you will be around and how we can reach you.

If you cannot get a hold of us,
for the Atlanta details you may contact NyxFurie.
for the Savannah details you may contact our sister Lady Aislin.

We would love to reconnect with you and would love the opportunity to meet in person those of you we haven’t yet.

We are so looking forward to this!!!
Last edited by The Madame X on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby The Madame X » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Please note that because we will be traveling we expect not to have internet access beginning tomorrow and during all of next week.
Savannah dinner is scheduled for Friday March 5th, please contact Lady Aislin for details.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby The Madame X » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:51 am

I had such a Great time in Georgia! I really need to thank Herr Wulfsunus for making this trip possible, and my Sisters Lady Aislin and NyxFury for being such terrific hosts!

I had a great time in Atlanta with all sorts of new and interesting friends, particularly at the bonfire gathering roasting peeps and cheese … well maybe not on the same skewer…lol… And really, how far south do I need to go to get away from the snow? Well at least it was pleasant and sunny in Tybee and Savannah!

Can you believe I lost my Ankh on River Street? I’ve had it for years, I seldom remove it its consecrated and very special to me. Of course I returned hours later to look for it… and believe it or not, someone had found it and was holding it for me! I was thrilled to tears!

And Aislin, Sister o'mine, next time please tell me the room I’m sleeping in is haunted…lol not like after the fact… LoL and can someone please get Lestat off of Wulfsunus’s neck! Lol

It was great to have a chance to finally meet and socialize with so many at the Dark Dinner (did anyone even eat?) A thank you goes to Larry for the attention with the old photos, my time and friends in Savannah are precious and I’m glad there are some physical vestiges of those lost years. In fact if anyone has old pics, pls send them to me.

It was so good to see old friends and spend time with them again after so long. My trips to Savannah are few and far between, but that does not diminish my friendship… It was particularly nice to meet Matt and Madame Bonaventure, both of whom I look forward to getting to know better.

And thanks to Chris Cook for hosting yet another fabulous Fetish Party… a special note of appreciation goes to Walter and MJ for sharing their essence with me … on stage last Friday. I am still reveling in the experience…

I am missing all my GA friends and am looking forward to next!
Pictures coming soon.
I wish you all could have been there!

Thank you LadySequanna, Khan, and Deacon for joining us by phone. The Whole of the Family was on our mind and with us in spirit. You've got mail...Hugs!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Events