[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - A Birthday too remember

A Birthday too remember

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

A Birthday too remember

Postby Draco Nierti » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 am

I dont know if this belongs here in case it does not my bad

For as long as I have tried I am never able to do the birthday party of my desire, I've tried so hard in the past but every time something happens that makes all my workings and plannings fizzle out and me spending some boring birthday.

This year I will try hard again but I will change one thing of asking for peoples opinion if this would be possible and if yes then how.

I want to plan a masquerade birthday party for me or for me and other born around the December 11 date. I know that their is a lot of things to take care of to make something like this happen the closest i got to was 3 years ago I had a dance room rented and everything but no one showed up which seems to be the main problem a lot of the time.

So if anyone has any ideas on how to get this done? If I cannot do it for this year then for the next but it is my resolve to make it happen. I know nothing comes easy or cheap, and thou i tried hard before i guess i just have to try harder.
I am the one from the forest, the fiddler, the midnight chanter,

In many facets of life, there are many things you learn, hold dear to your truths, and be the storm not just the eye.
Draco Nierti

Postby The Madame X » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:09 am

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Draco Nierti » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:22 am

I am the one from the forest, the fiddler, the midnight chanter,

In many facets of life, there are many things you learn, hold dear to your truths, and be the storm not just the eye.
Draco Nierti

Return to Events