[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Panama City Florida Gathering March 13th

Panama City Florida Gathering March 13th

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Panama City Florida Gathering March 13th

Postby BadCarma247 » Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:04 pm

My band is playing in Panama City FL on the 12th and 13th of this month and thought of it as an excuse for a gathering.

I chose the 13th for the gathering because its on a saturday and that should be easier for people to come out.

We are staying at a condo on the beach. So if anyone is interested in going maybe you can get a group of people and split the cost of the condo (225 a night) and we can have a big party saturday night. If this sounds cool just e-mail me at BadCarma@rocketmail.com and I can give you info on the condo.

If anyone arrives early on saturday, me and the guys are just going to hang out on the beach or play some miniature golf or something, we would love some company. If you plan on arriving early let me know so I can get cell numbers or something and we can plan something to do.

The place we are playing is Key West Bar and Grill. I havent been there, but its supposed to be pretty cool. We are playing 4 45 minutes sets. So i'll probobly have like 15-20 minutes between sets to hang out and chat a bit.

If I left anything out that you are wondering about e-mail me and i'll get back to you.

Carpe' Noctum,
Paul
BadCarma247

Return to Events