Poet Bret Rutherford in Teaneck, NJ 10/26 7pm

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Poet Bret Rutherford in Teaneck, NJ 10/26 7pm

Postby The Madame X » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:14 am

On Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 7 PM:
The North Jersey Literary Series presents an
All Hollows Evening with American poet Brett Rutherford
plus Open Mic
7:00 PM in the Special Events Room of the
Classic Quiche Café
330 Queen Anne Road, Teaneck, New Jersey

FREE
Space and sound are unrivaled by any other venue

Hosted by Paul Nash and Denise La Neve
Our feature will perform two sets,
with the open in between
Come early and enjoy a relaxing meal.
The quiches are famous, and there are also other wonderful entrees,
as well as coffees, teas, & desserts.
Café phone: 201- 692- 0150

Brett Rutherford is a noted American poet, as well as a novelist, playwright, publisher and editor, best know for his supernatural works. You can go to http://www.poetspress.org/About_BR.htm for Brett’s full biography.
For his published works, you may go to his poetry press at: http://www.poetspress.org/
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: Poet Bret Rutherford in Teaneck, NJ 10/26 7pm

Postby The Madame X » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:17 am

Taris joinned Wulfsunus and I at the poetry reading. There were about 25 people there, most who were familiar with Brett's special style and had a bit of seasonal spirit to contribute.
I'm glad Taris ventured over to NJ so that we finally had a chance to meet in person. Thank you Taris for the lovely gift! Wulfsunus and I have been looking thru it and already love Brett's new poetry book :) That was very thoughtful.
I'm glad I had the opportunity to venture out and see my old poetry friends doing what they do best. Its been a while.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Taris » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:19 pm

It really was a wonderful gathering of minds and artists. It is a pleasure to have met you and Wulfsunus and I look forward to the next gathering opportunity when it is presented.

Thank you for the ability to sit with Wulfsunus and get to know him as well as V. It was a pleasure and enjoyable.

It was a pleasure to get out and be social with others of like mind and to enjoy the readings of Mr. Rutherford. It was pleasant, comfortable, and eye opening personally. I realized how much we miss when we are denied or deny the ability to go out and socialize and just be there with others you are comfortable with.

Thank you both again :)
What we perceive is our reality is our reality. We think on right and wrong, good and evil, light and dark, god, and the universe yet never look at it from the larger view. Societal and individual perceptions.
Taris

Postby Sacrelige » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:08 pm

Good for you :)
Where love rules, there is no will to power; and where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other.
Sacrelige

Return to Events