[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Samhain Ritual 2013

Samhain Ritual 2013

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Samhain Ritual 2013

Postby The Madame X » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:49 am

I want to thank all of my Family for sharing in our Samhain ceremony last night as together thru the veil we met. You are the Beautiful Children of the Night. I am so blessed and proud to walk beside you.
Last night we acknowledged the yearly cycle of crossing over and rebirth before ancestors and ancients alike, together we renewed our dedications to our Family. As we called each of us to our side, we were empowered, nourished, restored, strengthened, and together we became One. For me the most profound moment was calling out each of your names Herr Wulfsunus! Bholanath! NyxFury! Lady Sequanna! Alterra! Master Deacon! Khan! Ezikiel Tempted! Von Spookiness! Gigi Frost! Ookami! Vodalok! I felt each of you stepping forth and walking beside me.
Thank you Ezikiel, Vodalok and Gigi for helping craft such a precious moment for us all.
Thank you for sharing this special time with me...with All of Us Dreamers.
I would love it if you can post some of your thoughts on the ceremony :)
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: Samhain Ritual 2013

Postby Wulfsunus » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:28 pm

The breathing was soft and slowly paced, it brought time to heed each movement, feel each thought, ponder the next step. It watched our every word, gave credence to the intent, and the ones they were called for. As we walked through the ritual it was as watching through a dream, the details so vivid, yet in such a peace.

We each found our special moment there, I am sure. I would love to hear your thoughts.
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Re: Samhain Ritual 2013

Postby Ookami » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:25 pm

It was a welcome moment, the first ritual I experienced with everyone in the house.
It all went smoothly but I tried to prolong it a little, especially when It came to each person and uniting a though of something we have shared.

The only truly unique things that happened were during the libation. A few fruits fell from the tree nearest to the spot I poured the wine, as I was pouring. The wine itself became thick when it hit the earth, almost like blood coagulating. It was unexpected but quite the wonderful little surprise.
It left me feeling quite close to everyone, I actually came online afterwards to talk to people. Since I was in such a merry mood. Thank you for sharing this moment with me everyone, it was a honor.
We are one ^^

Blessings for all of you and our house, that we may remain a family and walk our paths individually but never alone.
One Family, One Honor, One Dream
"Look upon the world and see that It looks back at you, Never forget what we fight for"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved, than those who falsely believe they are free"
Ookami
Dedicant

Return to Events