NJ Gathering 6/21/14

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

NJ Gathering 6/21/14

Postby The Madame X » Wed May 28, 2014 12:57 pm

Herr Wulfsunus and I are planing a gathering in Fort Lee, NJ on Saturday June 21st early evening.
Details forthcoming. We hope you can join us!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: NJ Gathering 6/21/14

Postby The Madame X » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:29 am

Please join House of the Dreaming and the New Jersey Chapter of Bloodlines International as we gather to socialize and watch a movie. BYOB and we will all chip in for Pizza. Summer Solstice Ceremony at midnight!
Coffee, tea, soft drinks, candy and popcorn will be served.

The movie for the night is The Wicker Man! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070917/

Movie night will be taking place THIS SATURDAY. Please respond on the Event Page if you are planning on joining us. Those of you who are too shy (or too lazy) to respond on the Event Page may notify me by phone or private message.

All NJBL members are welcome to invite and bring your friends to the event. Keep in mind its a private home, and while I don't expect a huge turn out, seating is limited :)
Also please be aware there might be a cat in the house and we keep the place pretty warm. Smoking area in the garden ;)

For those who are interested, you are welcome to join us for Tea at 5pm and share your afternoon with Madame X, Herr Wulfsunus and Friends. We will be chatting about vampirecraft and ritual work.

After the movie, we will be hosting a Midnight Summer Solstice Celebration! Depending on how many participants are interested, we may car pool to a private location. If you are interested in participating in the Solstice Ceremony you may like to bring a mask and robe. Ceremony details will be available after the movie.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: NJ Gathering 6/21/14

Postby The Madame X » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:04 pm

I would like to thank all our guests for attending and participating in a lovely evening yesterday.

Our Tea Time discussion was very enjoyable; we focused on the purpose of ritual and the value of independent ritual design as well as the importance of Cleansing and Purifying, Verbal Declaration of Purpose or Intention, and The building of the sacred Space or the erection of the Astral Temple. We also discussed what it means to be Nightkind and the differences, parallels and weaving together of Nightside and Dayside. A note of thank you goes out to Herr Wulfsunus, Dedicant Hesperus, Black Swan Gen Rossi, and our friends Denise and BlackWolf for sharing their thoughts and personal experiences with ritual work and Interpersonal energy.
Our viewing of 1973's The Wicker Man was very well received with a hearty round of applause at the end for a gran dramatic ending to a thought-provoking film, a fun time shared and an evening well spent! 13 of us gathered around popcorn, pizza, and drinks as we laughed, jested and even swayed in place to the merry melodies this movie offered. Pizza came early and we feasted on all sorts of yummies and fun drinks. A special thank you goes out to our new friend Louisa for bringing cherries and to our dear friend Glory for the beautiful roses. Thank you!!
We closed our evening with a beautiful Mid-Night ritual entitled "The Burning Darkness" celebrating the Summer Solstice and our Nightkind gifts. All Ritual participants and House Dedicants are welcome to request a copy of this beautiful ritual composed by Dedicant Hesperus, Herr Wulfsunus and I. A Special Thank You goes out to our Denise our Kitra, Gen our Live Altar and Hesperus our 2nd Ramkht for helping Herr Wulfsunus and I conduct a beautiful ceremony and also to our 4 other Participants, BlackWolf, Asif, Melissa & Jose, for preserving, being patient and dedicated to our goal despite the evening's many challenges.
This Night certainly will not be forgotten. We All Burn!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Events