Gathering in London 8/2 & 3/14

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Gathering in London 8/2 & 3/14

Postby The Madame X » Wed May 28, 2014 1:04 pm

Herr Wulfsunus and I are planing to be in London for a short weekend in August 2nd and 3rd to celebrate Herr Wulfsunus' birthday as well as to meet our Dedicant Kate and old and new friends.
Details are forthcoming!
Please join us!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: Gathering in London 8/2 & 3/14

Postby The Madame X » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:51 pm

This is a very delayed London Gathering recap. I trust most of you have received the postcards by now.
We had a lovely time and albeit a small intimate group. It was lovely to meet Kate and Karla in person. And so warming to see old familiar faces. We had a hard time finding the cafe and lost a couple of folks in the process, but we were able to salvage the gathering and gathered across Hyde Park at a pub aptly named 'The Swan'. We had Guinness and Fish n Chips! We even had chocolate cake to celebrate Wulfsunus' birthday (and included Hesperus in our thoughts). I brought a couple of my manuscripts of the awakening and Kate brought her 2 books which I gladly bought and which stemmed some grand conversation.
Some of us also met up the next day in the morning for brunch at the Victoria where we had nouvelle cousine by Cathulu and then after a sight seeing tour on land and on the water, a few of us finally connected in the evening for a champagne and caviar. Wish you were all there!
Thank you for all the love. Particularly to Kate, Rosette, Karla, Filipe, Olga, Carlos and Herr Wulfsunus for making this gathering possible and ever so memorable. I hope everyone enjoyed our time together and build or rekindled new friendships.

Can't wait for next!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Events