Iron Garden Feb 20th recap

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Iron Garden Feb 20th recap

Postby The Madame X » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:47 am

I would like to express my appreciation to all those who attended the Iron Garden gathering on February 20th. Some of you came from very far away to be with us South Jersey, PA, NY State ... we are thrilled to count you among the truly brave who ventured out into the frigid weather just to spend an evening together. I trust you felt welcomed and among kindred spirits.
A special thank you goes out to our Resident Tarot Card Reader Genoveva Rossi and the NJLS Poets Denise La Neve and Paul Nash for gracing our evening with the finest of dark emotions; we loved having with us!
I also hope you enjoyed the powerful Voodoo Love Spell conducted by NJ Pagans own Cher Chirichello: I was delighted to see so many stand up and participate.
I know I am not alone when I say that I truly felt a warming bond forming among us. It was a wonderful evening heart emoticon
We were greatly honored by the letters of endorsement received from our community elders and, if you are interested in further info regarding sponsoring Psychic Wing R & D please drop us a line, we hope to have them join us soon.
To date we have raised $42 with our 50/50 fundraiser to save the endangered NJ Big Brown Bats! This month we congratulate our dear friend Black Heart, our 50/50 winner!
I want to take this opportunity to remind anyone who was at our gathering but didn't get to sign in to please let us know you were there. We would like to know who you are, and how to reach you so that we may invite you to our future gatherings.
Do join us next month Friday, March 20th for yet another gathering complete with a sit down Conclave discussion on Sex Magic, a Dark Belly Dancer, a Spring Exquinox homage to the goddess, sex and rebirth … and our very first Citizenship Ceremonies!

A big thank you to Gavin our Graphic Designer, BethAthena for her artistic assist with our more private banners, Miss LaRue for the wonderful Logo and BlackWolf for his crafty wordsmithing.

I hope to see you all March 20th!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Events