[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Dark Opet Mass in Tampa,FL

Dark Opet Mass in Tampa,FL

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Dark Opet Mass in Tampa,FL

Postby The Madame X » Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:51 am

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Link

Postby The Madame X » Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:33 pm

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Black Opet Gathering in Tampa, FL

Postby The Madame X » Fri Apr 09, 2004 6:21 pm

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby cryptic dragon tamer » Wed Apr 21, 2004 7:16 am

Update a bit, I will be attending as well.

Cryptic
cryptic dragon tamer

Savannah Car Pool

Postby The Madame X » Wed Apr 21, 2004 8:48 am

I f anyone else wants to Join us, House of the Dreaming will be carpooling from my home in Savannah on Friday afternoon.
I am still in NJ but heading Southbound today and will be afk.
Contact Shaman Perry <shamancircle@yahoo.com> if you wish to join us.
We already have hotel reservations, thanks to Cryptic Dragon and ...the more the merrier!

Already in our Group: Bholanath, Father Sebastian, Shaman Perry, Cryptic Dragon, Jason, JamieNick, Stacy Moonchyld, Isa and I.

Can't wait!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Quadrivialus » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:52 pm

Quadrivialus

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:21 pm

Last edited by Guest on Sun May 15, 2005 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tampa Review

Postby jamie » Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:14 pm

Wow - if you havent managed to get to a Black event yet, I would strongly encourage you to do so - this last weekend was a great opportunity to meet friends and family that I didnt yet know. A very comfortable and easy atmosphere, relaxing and open. Refreshing comes to mind also.

The Castle Ybor is a fantastic space, catering to both the cozy and
open feeling of clubs, great decor, music, and wonderful food to boot.

I was honored to be a part of the Ritual performed by the House of the Dreaming, and to be able to share my latest awakening with you all. Im looking forward to another productive journey in the near future.

Qapla!
jamie

Event Recap

Postby The Madame X » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:26 pm

Black Opet Mass Event Recap

This month is quite the whirlwind for me, I have attended the RI Bloodlines Gathering in Providence, The NH Bloodlines gathering in Salem, and in NYC participated in both the OSV presentation as well as the LBV reunion, now I have headed down to Tampa, FL for the Black Opet Gathering and in a week will be participating in Black Atlantis in Atlanta. Unfortunately, I will be missing out on the Kheprian Gathering in Ohio, but I will certainly ensure that my family will be represented there.
How wonderful it is to see that Haven Noirs are happening all over the states!

It was delightful to see so many get together in Tampa for Black Opet; I thank Darius for making this possible. It was terrific to see old friends from Tampa, to have the opportunity to meet a few familiar names and to initiate new friendships and family ties.

As you might already know, my family, House of the Dreaming was involved in the production of the Mass, together with a few trusted Abbon. In my biased opinion, it was a beautiful ritual followed by a tandem Blood and Roses wedding ceremony. I cannot express enough appreciation to: Shaman Perry, Jason, Draconian Prime, Starr, Shadowgirl, Jamie and Bholanath for participating in this event. Father Sebastian, Shaman Perry and I were the officiators of the ritual, Jason and Draconian were the guardians of the space and Starr, ShadowGirl and Jamie were our beautiful energy sources. I love designing ritual, but even more than that I love seeing the collaborative one-pointedness of my group. Thank you for your flawless dedication. I am glad to answer any questions about the ritual work and, should anyone like to discuss it with me, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

In addition, I was invited to participate in the book signing of “V” and, I have no doubt that the ideas there described, will reveal new horizons to all those that have invested in it. I will be selling/signing 'V' books again in Atlanta for Black Atlantis, May 7th.

But the icing on the cake was when Oldy announced that he was awarding me and Georgia Bloodlines with the Bloodlines yearly award “Chapter of the Year”. I really was not expecting it. I love my new award! I am so proud of the Georgia Bloodlines membership! I couldn’t have done it with out their involvement and enthusiasm. Thank you Oldy; it is great to be recognized.

If any of you have any pictures from the event, please let me know. I’d also love to hear your commentary as we are always looking to improve our presentations.

There is no substitute to spending quality timee together, and this 'road-trip' certainly allowed us to do so and get to know eachother as a family.
Jason, ShadowGirl, Starr and Jamie, eventhough you are not yet official family members, I concider you so in my heart. Thank you for your Love.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

In my own words

Postby stolendreams66 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:07 am

In my own word's.I at first was a little scared at what the ritual would bring not because of what would happen to me but that I would feel alone.Well boy was I not alone.I met some very dear to my heart and soul, friends who took my hand and guided me through my first time.My eyes where opened and now they will never shut.It was as if I had been away for a long time,away from my family and than coming back to them all with open arms.Those that I met and that I had the honor of partaking in the ritual with will now forever be the closest to my heart.This being the first time I have taken so quikly to a person and it not being just one person but several who I would stand by there side through a million eternities.I also learned that without us comming together as one,we have no community and that matter's alot to me because I want those in the future to have a place to be proud of and something to make even better when we are long gone.Madam X you hold a very special place in my heart because you not only made me feel I belonged but gave me a chance to be myself and you loved my soul without judgment.Todd what can I say,you are so awsome,a true king among all kings**winks** and the appatite to prove it.I loved spending time with you I wish we could have spent more time together.I truly believe I could learn alot from you,you will always have my friendship and respect.Shaman Perry you are so calm and have a true gift.Your soul shines so bright and could lighten the darkest of tunnels.There is a peace in you that many wish they had and that makes you beautiful.Jason I hope you find that lighter you want lol.It was awsome meeting you aswell and I hope to play a game of chess with you instead of checkers,if I ever learn.Although you will probly beat me again.Draconian during the rehersal and the ritual you looked so powerful and protective.Even though we did not get a chance to talk I would still trust you in any circle.ShadowGirl you are beautiful beyond words and it shows.I can't wait to see you again and I miss you like a sister already.Jamie you where forever making me giggle.I still do not know where we have met befor but I am so glad we had the chance to meet again.I would love to one night see you and watch old reruns of invader zim and eat tons of skittles.**winks**.And again I miss you already like a true brother.Now dont be angry because there is probly a good reason why for the life of me I just cant seem to remember your name so I will call you the beautiful center katril.You where very brave standing for so long and having vertigo,trust me I know it is not fun having it.Your rose that you wore on your neck was so perfect for the occasion and I would love to spend more time with you in the future and get to know you more.I hope I did not leave anyone out,meeting so many of you and trying to put online names with day names and than with faces was a little hard.But I know with each time we meet again all of you I will come to know you more and I can't wait.All of you are a part of me now and are always welcomed wherever I am.I can't thankyou enough for what you have brought to my life.So until we see each other again and can have a warm embrace may you sleep well wherever you lay your head and always know you are all in my heart and thoughts.

Forever your Starr
Starr
stolendreams66

One more thing

Postby stolendreams66 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:44 am

Kessler lol.You are awsome man,I loved being around you and I cant wait to see you again.

Starr
Starr
stolendreams66

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:13 pm

This event was so wonderful and enlightening on many levels. I would like to extend thanks and appreciation to the house members that were able to attend and hope to those that tried but could not... there will be other black events. I feel proud to be a part of this family and look forward to many more opportunities to assist, support or advise... and recieve such when necessary.

So many blessings to all of you,

Shaman.

Return to Events