[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Save the Date: Friday April 22nd!

Save the Date: Friday April 22nd!

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Pictures pictures!

Postby The Madame X » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:41 pm

Pictures pictures!
Thanx to Jezabel and House DarkHaven pictures for Black Oaks are up on the house image gallery.
Enjoy!
Cryptic, Freaya, Nyx Fury, Ravenharte, Necromancer and Beth Thank you for joinning us!
Also a big thanx to Heavn for making the trip north!
I love you guys!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Black Oaks recap

Postby The Madame X » Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:41 pm

Greetings

It is my pleasure to inform you that the first Black Oaks gathering in Savannah was a fabulous success. Amongst our distinguished company was: Heavn, ex co-owner of Bloodlines International from Florida, Shannon Scott, owner of 6th Sense Ghost Tours, Tammy, owner of Red Ardor Metaphysics, and Vailen, owner of Savannah Goth.

Our guests hailed from Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, as well as from near and far places in our state of Georgia. House of the Dreaming and House Dark Haven offered: a stunning hand crafted wrought iron candelabra, a beautiful hand-carved solid wood box, a scoop of Transylvanian soil, and a scoop of Egyptian sand as part of the raffle prizes. In addition, I was pleased to present the latest issue of the V series, the pre-print edition of the Sanguinomicon in which I am very proud to be not only a contributing author, but also the copy editor. Should you be interested in a copy of the Black Veil or of the Sanguinomicon signed by me, please contact me directly and we can make arrangements.

I need to publicly express my personal appreciation to Lord Alistair, elder of House DarkHaven who collaborated with me in hosting this event. I also need to express my appreciation to Stephanie, web mistress of the Black Oaks site, and to our head Mradu, Cryptic, for his enthusiasm, support, and services during the course of the evening. Elysium Wine Bar and Gallery seems to be the perfect location for future events of this nature. I am very interested in your feedback and on what you would like to see happen at our next gathering. Some ideas include: book discussion, specific interest roundtable, presentation on vampyre related topic by community elder, ritual work, performance art…

For more information on upcoming Black Oaks gatherings, go to http://blackoakssavannah.houseofthedreaming.org
Please take a look at our photo gallery and do chime in our discussion forum.

Dark Embraces
Madame X
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby lady_sequanna » Sun May 01, 2005 9:03 pm

lady_sequanna
Member / Elder

Postby redlotus88 » Sun May 01, 2005 9:10 pm