[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Attention Lords and Ladies.....

Attention Lords and Ladies.....

Things to do away from the infernal machines.

Moderator: The Madame X

Attention Lords and Ladies.....

Postby Necromancer9 » Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm

Necromancer9

Postby Necromancer9 » Mon May 09, 2005 9:25 pm

Necromancer9

Postby The Madame X » Tue May 10, 2005 9:51 am

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby cryptic dragon tamer » Tue May 10, 2005 5:24 pm

cryptic dragon tamer

Postby RavenHarte » Wed May 11, 2005 11:34 am

Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby redlotus88 » Wed May 11, 2005 10:49 pm

redlotus88

Postby RavenHarte » Thu May 12, 2005 11:10 am

This past year I went as a Master Thief
Last edited by RavenHarte on Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby ShadowEyes » Thu May 12, 2005 12:12 pm

The shows are rather good as well this year, in addition to the usual collection of food and things to purchase. For those of a martial bent, the auctions actually hold useful items this time (or did a few weeks ago when I visited).

Always trust the pirate.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
---Douglas Adams---
ShadowEyes

Hummmm...this week???

Postby The Madame X » Thu May 12, 2005 9:21 pm

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Necromancer9 » Sat May 21, 2005 11:31 am

At this point, it' looks like we will be planning the Renn Faire trip for the 5th of June (Sunday). Those interested, please respond.

Necrmancer9
Necromancer9

Ren Faire

Postby The Madame X » Mon May 23, 2005 12:44 am

Count me in!!!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Necromancer9 » Tue May 24, 2005 9:38 pm

OK, last revision.....

We, being myself, Elemental, Madame X, Jezebel and possibly two others, will attend Renn Faire this Sunday, May 29th. If you would like to join us, please feel free to do so. If you need a ride, please post your request and we should be able to accomidate a few more in the cars we have leaving from Savannah..

Necromancer
Necromancer9

Postby The Madame X » Tue May 31, 2005 10:51 am

I had a great time at the faire!
Thank you for doing most of the driving Elemental.
Walked away with a flogger and a mace/morning-star ... there is just no accounting for what people think I need...lol
Fortunately we had enought magical powers to keep the rain at bay for most of the day, I was dreading geting my purple-pirate-plume wet, and soiling my miriad of skirts; but it was a proper Mud Faire lol.
Highlight of the day was being remembered by the NY Faire vendors and being in such good company. :)

ShadowEyes, will you be there Sunday? last day of the Faire? Maybe we can meet. How can I find you?
Anyone else going?
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Jezabel » Tue May 31, 2005 10:51 pm

I had a wonderful time! The mud people were....er...interesting, though the rain did dampen the appearances of women in chain mail bikinis....dang it, lol. Anyway, me and Necromancer now have new "pets", lol, puppet dragons that are loads of fun. It was great to spend hte day with everyone and just kick back and have a fun time. Next time we all know not to order the iced tea....strawberry lemonade for all! :)
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

"Before you speak, ask yourself ; is it kind? is it true? does it improve on the silence?" - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Jezabel

Return to Events