[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - I Am Wolf

I Am Wolf

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

I Am Wolf

Postby Jezabel » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:45 am

This was written to compliment Aislin's wonderful piece. :)

I am wolf
I am wolf, I know it is my duty to share my wisdom and guide others with my awareness and knowledge as the path setter and great teacher.

I am wolf, I am the defender of my family both of blood and of spirit. I am the cement that bonds my family together. Though I do what I can to alleviate conflict, I shall face my adversaries without fear and woe to those who harm me and my family as they shall face me, tooth and claw.

I am wolf, a creature of nobility and loyalty. To betray those who have entrusted in me is the ultimate sin. To betray my nature and those who came before me is to be an abomination.

I am wolf, but no one's dog. I acknowledge that I and anyone else, regardless of nature, is not a lesser or greater being than anyone else, but we all in life's circle have our roles to play.

I am wolf, I am eternally aware of all the planes- spiritual, physical, mental. I am a walker of all the worlds. I am a magickal being and the spirits are my friends. I know with my wisdom and knowledge also comes a great responsibility. I am the keeper of knowledge. I speak the universe's language. I hear the ancients' calls in the wind.

I am wolf, I eternally share my spirit with the earth, moon, and universe. I always know more than I let you see. I know that I must always use discretion when disclosing my nature and that it is myrepsonibility to maintain balance and not lose control.

I am wolf, a powerful creature of the night. I am the boundless form that howls in the moonlight.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

"Before you speak, ask yourself ; is it kind? is it true? does it improve on the silence?" - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Jezabel

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)