[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Chthonic: From Beast to Godhead

Chthonic: From Beast to Godhead

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Chthonic: From Beast to Godhead

Postby The Madame X » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:39 am

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: Chthonic: From Beast to Godhead

Postby AriannaFitzgerald » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Oh, wow, that's a lot to take in. I'm going to have to keep this one in mind as I'm searching around.
"audaces fortuna iuvat"
Fortune favors the bold
AriannaFitzgerald

Postby Blackwolf » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:49 am

Firstly,I absolutely love the title of this article.Secondly I love its content.You definitely provide a wide array of examples and illustrations on the value and depth of the Chthonic. I have two tattoos,one on each wrist. On my left,I have a personal symbol,my signature,a combination of the sigils of saturn and jupiter.It is meant to represent the hightest of what a human animal can become,A God.On my left is the alchemical symbol for antimony,which in alchemy represented the free or animal spirit of the human,the deepest or lowest (as in closest to physical reality)-,in essence,the Beast.I think that It is the beast in us, that Chthonic,the primal,the animal, that drives us to attain the higher, the greater-Godhead.I got these tattoos to represent personal inner and outer balance.I think that the Therianthrope/The Human Beast,stands in between. and is both simultaneously.

Mmmm.Yes.This article is delicous. Thank you Madame X.
" Only the ideas that we really live have any value. " - Herman Hesse
Blackwolf
Dedicant

Postby The Madame X » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:54 am

Sometimes I feel articles of this caliber are intimidating to most readers, even on this forum. I found it inspirational. Glad you see what I see and are not easily intimidated :)
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)