[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - AURAS - READING THE BODY

AURAS - READING THE BODY

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

AURAS - READING THE BODY

Postby Syngin » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:18 am

Mystics have talked for centuries of auras, of these bodies of subtle energy, the electro-magnetic fields, which surround us all. Thousands of years ago, as we have seen, the Hindus knew of the subtle energy centres called the charkas. In more recent times Nicola Tesla in 1891 and Semyon Kirlian in the 1930s with his Kirlian photography, have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt the existence of these energy radiations that cannot be seen by the naked eye.

According to aura experts, each colour in the aura represents a different aspect of our personality - red shows strength and courage, orange signals creativity while yellow shows an extrovert, confident, logical personality. Green is for balance, love and healing; blue is peaceful and communicative,

indigo is psychic and healing while violet is spiritual and dreamy.

Often it is the very colours that we lack on which we need to focus. Missing colours signify areas of our personality that need to be developed to achieve a healthy and harmonious balance. The physical body is the last to be affected and if you can catch imbalances and correct them while they are still simply in the subtle body, the aura, then you will save yourself a lot of health problems. Change your conditioning and handle your issues and your health will follow.

Auras can also give clues to our relationships. The almost "chemical" reaction we often experience when we meet people could be due to how our aura reacts to someone else's. If someone feels uncomfortable, their aura will "shrink" away from the other person's. If one person is pushy and aggressive, their aura can envelop the other's. On the other hand, people who feel comfortable together will show auras which happily meet or even merge into one.

Actually we have two layers of aura: the "etheric" aura which hugs closely to the body and the "astral" aura which is much larger in its extent. When you begin to see auras it will most likely be the etheric aura you see - purely as a white or transparent shimmering surround to the person. However, with practice, you can start to see the astral aura too and also various colours in the aura. Then you can start to "read" a person by their aura.

HOW TO SEE AURAS

1. Ask your "guinea pig" to stand about two feet in front of a bare white wall. Avoid walls with colours or patterns.

2. If possible have just natural daylight, but don't stand your subject in direct sunlight.

3. Now stand back at least ten feet away from your subject.

4. Ask the person to relax, to breathe deeply and rock gently from side to side with hands unclasped at his or her side.

5. Look past the person's head and shoulders and focus on the wall behind him or her.

6. Avoid looking at the person, concentrating instead on the wall behind him or her.

7. As you look past the outline of the body you should see a band of blurred white light around your subject, as if they were in a cocoon. This is the etheric aura.

8. Continue to look past the outline of the body and you should see the subject as if he or she were illuminated from behind, possibly with a bright yellow or silver colour. You may start to notice colours.

9. Some people will have less visible auras than others so don't worry if you can't see any colours at first.

WHAT THE VARIOUS COLOURS MEAN.

Generally speaking, a colourful, clean and bright aura shows someone who is healthy and has a happy disposition. Dirty, dark colours are not such good news. Look out for the odd flash of colour in an aura - it could indicate an emotion which is not under control.

PURPLE/VIOLET: a person with a strong sense of mysticism and deep interest in spirituality.

INDIGO: an artistic person who could well have inspired thoughts and possess deep wisdom.

BLUE: someone with strong mental powers, intelligence and logical thinking. Clear blue shows a capacity for intuition. Watch out for dark shades of blue which could indicate a suspicious nature. A steely blue-grey colour in the aura could indicate someone who is very cautious and controlled.

TURQUOISE: a dynamic person with hoards of energy. A good organiser but also someone who likes to influence others.

GREEN: Green is a restful, healing colour which shows a strong sense of balance and a deep inner calm. Watch out, however, for dark green shades in the aura, or the occasional dark green flash across the aura which can warn of deceit or jealousy.

YELLOW: A cheerful personality full of joy, freedom and vitality, compassion and optimism. Yellow also shows love and a strong sense of caring. However make sure the yellow is clear and bright. A dark, lifeless yellow points to suspicion and covetousness. A sulphurous, dirty yellow can indicate pain or hidden source of anger.

ORANGE: Shows someone who is full of vitality, warmth and generosity. This is also someone who has power and who can be full of inspiration. Too much orange in the aura can indicate pride.

GOLD: A little gold in the aura is a good sign - gold usually indicates someone who is well-balanced, kind and generous. A totally gold aura is usually found in great spiritual leaders.

RED: Red signifies physical life, vitality, ambition and sexual power. People with lots of red in their auras are often very sensual and have a high sex drive. However watch out for dark or cloudy red which could point to violent tendencies or hidden anger or rage. Scarlet can indicate pure lust without love.

PINK: Indicates modesty, gentleness and shyness.

BROWN: Not a good sign in the aura, dirty, dull brown shows an unsettling, distracting, materialistic tendency. This could be someone who is generally negative in their nature or just happens to have a negative attitude at that time (check the aura over a few days). Brown can also show selfishness and a sense of avarice.

GREY: Grey can signify dark or brooding thoughts. Also depression, low energy and fear.

BLACK: Beware: a black aura shows someone with evil intent, with malice and a very sinister character. A dark, dull murky indistinct colour may mean depression or show someone who carries the weight of the world on his or her shoulders. May indicate drug dependency or physical illness.

WHITE: A lot of white in the aura may indicate someone who has taken or frequently takes drugs. It can also signify illness

OPAQUE COLOURS: If the colours in the aura are opaque or misty, this tends to show unresolved situations or struggle.

CLEAR, TRANSPARENT COLOURS: Clear bright colours are a good sign. Generally speaking they show clarity and a more complete or settled nature - what you see is what you get.

Syngin©2003
I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Postby Orla » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:55 pm

This post is so insightful! I don't remember when I started being able to read auras, but since it was a natural talent I had no idea how to explain it to a friend of mine who didn't understand what i was tlaking about. This was very helpful, not only for my friend, but also myself. I didn't know what all of the colors meant, so this post was very informative. :D
de profundus clamo ad te domine
Orla

Postby cyerce » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:41 pm

Amazingly insightful!!! It rarley happens for me ,but at times I can see auras. Well I beleive it was past on from my mother's side of the family. yet no one had one idea , on how to explain it ,muchless what it meant. Thank you.
cyerce

Postby zhiva » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:12 am

i have seen that when areas of black show in a persons aura, these are places of energy blockages to be removed, due to mental or physical illness, chakra dysfunction and in some cases, strong curses. i havent found one technique that works as an all around easy fix, different people respond differently or not at all. in some cases, the breath of the dragon has worked, ringing a bell in the area and doing the breathing technique has also helped. in any case i have only tried removal when another person has specifically stated they feel blocked, or when doing a reiki treatment.
zhiva

Postby LadyJaneWelsh » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:57 pm

What do you think of of Aura Photography? The show I visit on occasion is having an aura photographer there on Satuday.
http://earthspiritnewage.com/workshop.html#ap
Lady Jane Welsh
LadyJaneWelsh

Postby zhiva » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:47 pm

i forget the name for this sort of photoography, i think its called kirlian. i have a tendency to believe in it, but i think all photos must be taken in a controlled and constant atmosphere and held to the same standards of other scientific study to draw conclusions of what is appearing in these photos. maybe they already have, im no expert though. many things can effect the photo as it is snapped, emotions, energy levels and even spirits. not to mention moisture and emf's. ive seen alot of these done at new age confrences but never had one taken myself. i would love to though because i think no matter what, the photos are cool.
zhiva

Aura photography

Postby The Madame X » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:57 pm

As I think I mentioned under a different thread, I had my aura photographed some years ago by a very interesting electromagnetic photographic system, this was not Kirlian photography, there was no outside energy being directed thru me. At the time my aura was like vapor extending about 3 feet away from me. Essentially the color was purple with swirls of deep blue and small pools of misty green.
It’s a beautiful photo and it came with a computer generated reading…
It would be interesting to know what method they use, as I am a bit skeptical on the Kirlian method myself.

Following in the Kirlian tradition is a development called Aura Imaging photography introduced in 1992 by Guy Coggins, a California entrepreneur with a background in electronic engineering. Coggins's Aura Camera 6000 is a combined optical-electrical system that produces a Polaroid color photograph of the subject together with his or her "electromagnetic field or aura."

You may like to read the article “Aura Photography: A Candid Shot” from the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal site.
<http://www.csicop.org/si/2000-05/i-files.html>
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby zhiva » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:10 pm

Thank you for sharing the link, Madame X. I will check this out as while I see energy around me, it is more of an irisdescent shimmer, and no two people have told me I have the same color aura. This leads me to think that perhaps, the aura is a refection of our spiritual and possibly emotional state at the time, just as our physical features and facial expressions are a refection of our physical and emotional state as well.
zhiva

Postby mayakali1 » Tue May 29, 2007 5:21 pm

I had realized that I might have the ability to sense auras on some people. I don't see them with my actual eyes but rather get flashes of color in my head. I haven't tested this against someone who does see auras to see if my colors are the same.
mayakali1

Postby GOTHIKA » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:45 pm

GOTHIKA

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)