[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - A Past Life Meditation

A Past Life Meditation

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

A Past Life Meditation

Postby Syngin » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:06 pm

I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:23 am

Thank you Syn. :)
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby ShadowEyes » Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:30 pm

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
---Douglas Adams---
ShadowEyes

Postby Syngin » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:27 pm

I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:34 am

Actually my death was the first thing I remembered. What happened prior to that point is merely bits and pieces, none of it particularly pretty.

I tend to also believe that memories are gathered down an ancestral line, but I also have a belief in spiritual blueprinting. I don't believe we go back into the material because in the beginning we weren't material. We began as spirit and we end as spirit and as energy can't be destroyed or created, only changing its shape, I have to believe that the energy that made up my ancestors still resides in me and that it is the energy that family and friends from other life times recognise moreso than the person in this life time. I also believe that it's this energy or spirit or whatever you choose to call it, that carries the memories with them. So perhaps what I'm seeking is soul retrieval and if the pieces of my memory is lacking then it's probably because part of my soul is also lacking pieces. So on that line of thought, when someone reconnects with their entire soul, they remember who they were, who they are and who they were meant to be and can fulfill this and move into the greater source.

hehe...on a stranger note, I also have a theory that all of our lives are being lived at one time and the memories we think we're having are nothing more than glimpses into those dimensions.
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Syngin » Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:10 am

not such a strange theory at all. Considering there are 13 known dimension and only 9 have been accessed by a few unique individulas in this dimension. Which is by the way the 5th. Time is irrelevant and is a man made concept. We exist at some point in all of them. The best analogy I can think of is the Dark tower by S. King. That is pretty much the way it seems the universe operates. Anyone who is any good at astral travel knows you can access the other dimensions and depending on your skill and wether you happened to be living or dead in that particular zone depends on how much affect you can have on the enviroment and people around you. Most people tend to seek out themselves so can not become corporeal in that dimension because you can't be yourself at the same age and time though you can be older or younger. The mind is a curious and amazing entity allby itself and the things it is truely capable off have not yet been discovered.
I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)