Spiritual ascent requires Envy

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Spiritual ascent requires Envy

Postby Syngin » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:34 pm

Light creates the desire

The body undergoes various incarnations or circulations, or states of hunger and fulfillment. However the law of nature is such that the states of hunger cross out the states of fulfillment and pleasure.

The spiritual body constantly undergoes these circulations. This can be compared to a pebble that acquires smoothness by being washed by the oceans waves, as if it acquires the waters softness as the water externally transforms the rock and makes it resemble itself. This is how the light performs work on the Kli and makes it suitable for receiving the light. The light gives the Kli its own attributes.

However besides the fact that unpleasant sensations and memories completely cross out the pleasant ones, leaving nothing of the latter as if they never even existed, there is one more additional attribute of egoism: it thinks that others have what it does not have, or that others have more of what it has. The Kli acquires a feeling of envy and the perception that another personâs state is better than its own.

This comes from the fact that the soul itself is neutral and it is located between two forces called angels, or between two systems “ pure and impure forces, or the good and evil origin.

They rub the soul between themselves, as if throwing it to each other between the palms of the hands one after the other. This is how a person feels during his spiritual development.

Sometimes he is thrown to his positive thoughts, actions and desires, and then he suddenly falls under the influence of negative thoughts and aspirations. And nothing can be done about any of this.

Firstly a person must try to investigate himself and understand what forces are exerting an influence on him right now. Then based on this understanding, the person should make a decision.

Spiritual ascent

A person who ascends the spiritual levels attains his own Kelim, which have remained in him on every level of the chain of his souls descent from the world of Infinity into our world; on every level along which his soul descended into our world.

He ascends and begins to perceive new desires. According to them, he begins to ask for help. However if he has not corrected the previous Kli, the consequent one will not become revealed in him. He will not perceive it and he will have nothing to ask for.

As we have already said, the Creator (or nature in our world) does not give strength to a baby in order for him to avoid harming himself as a result of the absence of reason.

A persons spiritual ascent consists in him gathering all Kelim within himself that have remained on upper levels. Then, as he ascends, the person fills them (Kelim) with light and attaches them to his soul. This is the complete soul, or Kelim that are filled by the light.

Since everything is apprehended in comparison with its opposite, without having apprehended the spiritual world we are not capable of apprehending our world! Both of these worlds are nothing more than our subjective states, and we apprehend them simultaneously.

We perceive only our own suffering, but never other persons. We do not see another person suffering because it is inside. However, we see another person pleasures because they are outside.Therefore we become filled with a feeling of envy.

This is envy of the light that has entered another person. However thanks to the fact that the Creator has created the feeling of envy in us, that same light has entered me as well and formed a Kli-desire within me.

I want the same pleasure as the person whom I envy feels. I acquire my own personal desire for that pleasure. Therefore as all of a person other attributes (including the worstones), the feeling of envy is necessary for spiritual advancement.

Syngin2006
Refrence Enochian Tablets
I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)