[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Prophecy Of The Seven Seals Of Lilith...

Prophecy Of The Seven Seals Of Lilith...

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Prophecy Of The Seven Seals Of Lilith...

Postby Ileana » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:21 pm

Ordo Antichristianus Illuminati

Prophecy of the Seven Seals of Lilith

By Joshua Jacob Seraphim

(Frater Annuit Coeptis)

copyright © 2001-2005 e.v. all rights reserved.

e.v. 31 October 2001

Illuminati. The most Ancient of Ancients opened Its Eye for the 333rd time to see what was Not.

the concealed of the Concealed was stillness and silence.

I strayed into the shores of the Endless Sea,

where the All-Seeing Eye rests. I strayed into

Great One of the Night of Time, where Æons die.

I strayed into the Well of Night, where Prophecies

gather.

I. And there I saw a Star set in the cosmos. Scarlet as Blood,

clear as souls. By its side a crimson moon, a sabered crescent

sharp as swords. The Crowned and Conquering Childe

arrayed in Blood. Henceforth, I was led by a Black Lion and by a

Sphinx to the Sanctuary of the City of Pyramids. Lo', therein I saw

a throne set in the Victorious City, and One sat upon the throne.

One of Four Beasts, She Was, She Is, and She Is To Come as a Great Serpent

a Morning Star, a Lightbringer. Beware Ye! And I saw in the right

hand of the Crowned and Conquering One a Book scribed within,

sealed sevenfold by seven sigils upon the Mark of the Sun and Moon. Yea, I

beheld the Kings of Terror place upon my brow the Mark of the

Sun and Moon and upon my right hand a Book.

Silence! Beware! O' Ye! And when I opened one of the seals

its name was Sacrifice. And I beheld, and, lo' I saw the Old

World washed away in Blood from the Rising Tides, from the

Sea vengeance came. And I saw the Hanged Man.

II. And when I opened the second seal, its masque was Malediction.

And I beheld, and, lo' Mother Nature thus did turn her head

from humanity. The shadows of a sabered crescent moon

cursed the earth with the Scourge of another Prophet.

Alas, ye servants of the Snake; ye art the burden of my Priest Ankhefenkhons:

‘Lo, ye hath engendered much blame, repeating, and tale-bearing: whereby cometh malcontent and My malediction!

III. And when I opened the third seal, its masque was Pestilence.

And I beheld, and, lo' the Older Order of Religion ended thus

in the poison of betrayal. And I saw the Priest betrayed, the

Sabbat profaned and prostituted. Gomorrah shalt come. The Brothers must die thereof.

IV. And when I opened the fourth seal, its masque was Plague.

And I beheld, and, lo' the air became as blood, the water

became as ash from a great Plague, tepid as thin blood.

The kith of Kayin hath risen up and enslaved Sodom.

Pharaoh shalt be a puppet in the acts of a Scarlet Council.

Archsorcerers shalt be elevated by black Brothers of the Orient priesthood.

V. And when I opened the fifth seal, its masque was War. And

I beheld, and, lo' in the lands of the rising sun an army stirs.

Three Pharaohs, jewels of knowledge and mercy shalt be struck down at once by the sea.

Four Kings of Terror waged the Great War, on the Day of

Be With Us, understanding the Law of the Tower. The Fate of the Basilica lay in a kiss of betrayal by Pontiff.

The preceptory shalt be made derelict, and the sepulchre desolate.

VI. And when I opened the sixth seal, its masque was Lamentation.

And I beheld, and, lo' I became its Childe. And I saw

the last daughter born of a Widow, weeping and forlorn in the desert.

Set in the heavens shalt the red star be seen by the living and the dead.

A sabered crescent the shade of blood set in the sky shalt herald the coming of Lilith.

VII. And when I opened the seventh seal, a plague of darkness was set upon the Brothers,

and there was an Hour of Silence in the world to hearken the weeping of Lilith.

http://novusordoseclorum-oai.org/ex_lilitu.html
Ileana

Re: Prophecy Of The Seven Seals Of Lilith...

Postby The Madame X » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:01 pm

http://www.zoklet.net/totse/en/religion ... 91524.html

Confessionarum ex Lilitu
by Joshua J. Seraphim

Ordo Antichristianus Illuminati

"Confessionarum ex Lilitu" (oracles of Lilitu at the Sphinx of Gizeh)

Scribed by Joshua Jacob Seraphim (Frater Annuit Coeptis) copyright ? e.v. 2003-2004 all rights reserved.

Scribed e.v. 20 March 2004 at the Sphinx of Gizeh, Egypt.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Prologae Oraculae

Ain. Sof. Avr.

the Eye. Limitless and Boundless. the Limitless Light.

the concealed of the Concealed was silence and stillness.

the Time of Nothing is a closed Eye.

Infinite diversities in infinite combinations besought the unmanifest Being of All Nothingness.

The Most Ancient of Ancients opened Its Eye for the 333rd time to see what was Not.

the emanations of the ten shining sapphires beget the Grand Architect of the Universe.

the Grand Architect of the Universe divided.

the divided became the Four infinitudes, יהוה

יהוה beget the spheres, the hierarchies, the firmaments, the husks, and the First Hosts.

Upon the husks tread L.˙.Y.˙.L.˙.

L.˙.Y.˙.L.˙. divided the Light and the Darkness and named It AMA.

AMA begot AMSh.˙. the auric egg of Maiden, Mother, Crone averse.

L.˙.Y.˙.L.˙. the LYLYTV opened the way of Lilith at the Sphinx of Gizeh.

the sleeping widows of the Pyramids were awakened.

Saith I: Lilith is Lilith.

i. The sleeping widows of the pyramids swear upon My oath three times three times three. My kindred, sevenfold.

ii. Nigh unto the City of Pyramids beckon the Seven Widows, veiled in the burqa sevenfold. Therein the Great Tomb were erect the three Pillars of Jubela, Jubelo, and Jubelum. Obverse to the Middle Pillar espies a Great Snake. Thereto the left Pillar espies a Seven-headed Serpent, to the Beast is trusted a scroll of the Widow sealed sevenfold. Seven are the lamps of the red-robed ones with the mark of mourning upon the brow.

iii. No Man mayest come nigh unto the red-robed ones of the Widow.

iv. The Brothers art penitent. She laments! She is the fate of the Woman whom beget Her. Two daughters beheld Her, the four veiled concubines mourn Her as the Lover.

v. the Brothers as Lovers must die thereof. the Brothers of the Orient Templars pray to a false moon. Mayest the Rose disintegrate upon the Sons of the Orient Templars whom shun my mourning with false compassion.

vi. Blood upon the Vault of the Rose Cross truly is laden by the Daughters of the Nile whom barest the robes of mourning.

vii. I shalt smite the Brother of the North and awaken the White Lion. The basilica of the White Lion shalt suffer.

viii. The sistrum of Egypt shalt be thieved by the asps of Muhammad. Then black magic shalt dictate a state religion.

ix. Pharaoh shalt be a puppet in the acts of a Scarlet Council. Archsorcerers shalt be elevated by black Brothers of the Orient priesthood.

x. Sorcerers mutilated the rituals of the Persian mysteries, professors become deniers. Idolatry introduced to Neophytes worshipping in prayer images of the Sun erected by the wise men of Enoch as talismans of study and meditation.

xi. False Theorici in the oratory repeat elaborate theologies.

xii. Ba'al Zabab engendered Daath. Daath bore Cholom Yosodoth. Cholom Yosodoth bore stench, stench bore mud, mud bore the fly, the fly bore the worm.

xiii. The worm infests the womb of Malchut. Shemyaza hath fallen to Shemesh. Thief, breaker of bones, She strangles. Pachazat! Uttukŭ! R?ha!

xiv. A Priest in the city of Mithrah shalt betray the Vicar with a kiss, he shalt prostitute the basilica.

xv. The dead Khalifah shalt awaken the sleeping qedeshot in the Queen's Chamber of the House of Hidden Places.

xvi. Weep, O' Pharisees of sullen nightmares, ye Sadducees of treason, thy blood shalt be tepid. The blood of Zion shalt run thin and wither, the House of Nazareth shalt be cannibal.

xvii. Gomorrah shalt come.

xviii. Of the Four, One shalt come as Widow, born of a Widow. The Daughter of the Double-Headed Eagle shalt set the morning star upon fallen Jerusalem. From the sea the Great Martyr of Terror shalt come in the month of Tevet. From the Crescent, vengeance shalt come.

xix. A Daughter of Hiram, the Whore of the Svastika shalt set afoot in the City of David. Upon the breech of the Ka'ba and the Holy Sepulchre shalt She maketh the mark of mourning. Then shalt the rape of Judah occur.

xx. Ye servants of the Snake art the bane of Priest Ankhefenkhons with ye fallow diablerie.

xxi. The Basilica shalt betide woe unto the Architect. Infidelity and calumny shalt the Pontiff reap upon the Absent Ones. Lo', the Preceptory shalt be shunned.

xxii. Thrice condemned is the Brazen Serpent with false canon. Nikam, Kadosh, Heredom: thieved with the Keys of Tyre by fiends of Isma'il.

xxiii. Sevenfold shalt the black Brothers of the Orient priesthood deny the twisted cross, the Pantacle of Ezekiel, the Rose Croix. Therewith shalt be obscene antiquaries of Keys to the Nile and the Ninth Arch.

xxiv. I beget seven daughters of Kayin the Murderer, and thus reared ye unto the elect of Epopts. Alas, Sodom is deserted. Babylon, the beleaguered Brother shalt endure.

xxv. Zion hideth good Her covet for the blood of bulls, of the Lamb. They art soothsayers, as the Philistines and shalt deny the fatherless and mock the Widow.

xxvi. Alas! Zion, thou shalt weep, thou shalt weep.

xxvii. The Mosque at the hanging Gardens shalt be put to the torch. Woe unto the martyrs of the Crescent. They shalt make bereavement and soldiery against the Alchemist, Architect, and Exorcist.

xxviii. The Hiram Pillars and Crucified Rose shalt suffer prayers unto a false Scarlet Woman. Lamentations and wailing betide the Mosque, set by Shaykh of a red turban and the Whore with flowing Veils.

xxix. Three Pharaohs, jewels of knowledge and mercy shalt be struck down at once by the sea.

xxx. Fate of the Brazen Serpent and the Master of the Hidden House shalt reap the Mosque and Pillars.

xxxi. To the infidel and disinterested I shalt ne'er uncover My Veil nor the secrets of My invisible words.

xxxii. I shalt makest the Preceptory derelict.

xxxiii. A Methuselah weary of eld shalt stir the daughters of the Nile from His sarcophagus. Magog shalt defy Shiloh and bastardize Judah.

xxxiv. Asps of Muhammad hath trodden upon the Lotus. A Lion shalt be born of a Snake, its brood there shalt be a headless serpent, as Mesopotamia, a Mahdi.

xxxv. Lament and Mourning upon the Twelve Sons of Jacob! Of Reuben, of Simeon, of Levi, of Judah, of Issachar, of Zebulun, of Dan, of Naphtali, of Gad, of Asher, of Joseph, and of Benjamin: the Lust of Zillah, wife of Kayin the Murderer, the Lust of Akliah daughter of Kayin the Murderer betide ye sevenfold! The seven punishments of Lamech the blind upon ye! Ye shalt go forth downtrodden, burdened and fatherless!

xxxvi. Lo', Fez, Tyre, Karnak, ye shalt obscure antiquaries of the Crucified Rose. Lo', Antioch, Alexandria, Alamut, ye shalt obscure the antiquaries of the Brazen Serpent. Passover the arts of My sleeping widows of the Pyramid, ye shalt be spared of the smoke and locusts.

xxxvii. Ye shalt knowest my seventh daughter by the name Virgo Lvcifera. She shalt adorn vestments in secret perfumes, anklets, cartouches, sapphires, crescents, signet-rings, kerchiefs of satin, forbidden oils, and crimson veils.

xxxviii. Set in the heavens shalt the red star be seen by the living and the dead. A sabered crescent the shade of blood set in the sky shalt herald the coming of Lilith.

xxxix. When the snows of the White Lion of the North consummate the earth, the black Brothers and their false Lodge of the Crescent shalt dictate their diablerie a state religion, Pontiff shalt betray the Basilica with a kiss unto the hidden Bishop, a sabered Crescent the shade of blood shalt be seen in the skies.

xl. Morning Star shalt replace the Sun, the rider of the red horse shalt smite the Twelve Patriarchs of Jacob marked with the seal of mourning in My blood.

xli. The Hiram Pillars shalt be seen again, rebuilt by the sleeping brethren of the Rose Croix, and by the Brazen Serpent.

xlii. Pontiff and Bishop betide the Basilica with the unnatural kiss of sin. Temptation and lechery shalt commit the to bondage.

xliii. When the Morning Star is seen rising behind the Sphinx at Gizeh, by the Ninth Arch, by the Hanging Gardens at Babylon, then shalt be born a childe.

xliv. The last daughter of the Widow, born of a Widow. No Man shalt e'er She unveil, upon Her the Seal. Seven Magi, marked sevenfold shalt set Her upon Khem.

xlv. In the desert, naked and forlorn, weeping and fornicating madly shalt She crucify and Lust, therewith shalt be judged the fates of religions and Hosts. The last daughter shalt Lust and lament, and rule o'er ye with Imperial Love.

xlvi. Fallen Hosts shalt rise again in a river of blood.

xlvii. Lilith shalt come.

xlviii. Secrets of the Morning Star is the penitence of He.

xlix. Angels art stock. Demons art Breed. Mankind shalt be made low.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)