[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Chakras and the Glandular System

Chakras and the Glandular System

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Chakras and the Glandular System

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:15 am

Chakras are often defined as wheels, or vortices. They have interface
properties with our auras and all functions in the body serving as an
interface between the different dimensional bodies of a life form. The
glandular system has a relationship to each a particular chakra. Properties and dimensions have been tabled like this in one example.

CHAKRA PROPERTY GLANDS DEMENSIONS
Base Excretion Adrenal Energy
Sacral Reproduction Ovaries/Testes Form
Solar Plexus Digestion Pancreas Space
Heart Circulation Thymus Rotation
Throat Respiration Thyroid Vibration
Brow Cognition Pituitary Consciousness
Crown Connection Pineal Eternity

For every energy thought or action ,there is a subsequent equal energy ,thought or action that is produced.

CONSCIOUS THOUGHT AND ACTION

Input from the senses is processed into our main memory by a processing
program, which parses the input and puts out a keyword search. The keyword
search data retrieval requests traverses, establishing neural pathways,
creates new neural pathways if possible and necessary. In short instructions
are then sent to the pituitary gland which accesses the 6th chakral
interface for input into the operation. Then the pituitary gland itself
influences the body and brain into action. It also sends a request to the
pineal gland for input into operation, sending instructions to other
interfacing systems for the production and distribution of substances which will influence the body and brain.

With conscious perception -thought-action influenced by input from the soul (individual consciousness) , these connections interact with the distribution of substances from the endocrine glands /limbic system nodes by decisive actions..

UNCONSCIOUS THOUGHT AND ACTION
Research has shown the majority of our actions originate from unconscious brain processes. In an unconscious though/action event of the above conscious thought /action process is reversed. The substances released by instinctive sensation. Primal, originating from our base need for survival.

The individual mind and body responds instantaneously to instructions received directly form the 7th and 6th dimensional chakral interfaces. Brain activity occurs after response /action has initiated in an attempt by the brain to figure out why a person did what they just did.As opposed to figuring out what to do as a response to stimuli as in the conscious process.

An example comes to mind from personal situations. While hiking I came across a very quiet rattlesnake sunning itself while climbing a small cliff. Setting him off into attack mode very quickly as we were both startled coming face to face. I reacted instantly by means of adrenaline release, Slipping back down the rocks without thought using only instinctive motion and incredible speed due to the adrenaline release. Hasty and dangerous, it did however save me a bite. But it was pure instinctive reaction to not be harmed. This an example of unconscious thinking. I reacted before I even thought about it.

Just as snapping at someone suddenly without forethought , angered at what they may have said by insult or accusation .Or perhaps violated personal space. Again unconscious action before the conscious can guide in a untrained mind and body. Again the glandular system brought into immediate action. The more I read on this the more I see the importance of balancing the mind and body through chakra use and understanding the connections to control such unconscious actions and reactions.

By opening up our chakras connected to the glandular system, making use of the connections. We can well use this interface for more conscious use and healthier matenence of our minds and bodies.
~*~*~

Here I am Choosing the yogic chakra system as explained by Swami Satananda as a primary example of the Glandular systems involvement with chakras and their purpose.

Yogic Chakra system consists of seven Chakras .Here a brief overview of how they interface with the glandular system.

Pineal gland ~ Ajna Chakra : Considered the Psychic centre. The third eye or the seat of the soul.

The Psychic Chakra~ Pinoline :Along with melatonin, the pinal gland produces a nero -modulator (pinoline) ,that may enhance a psi-conductive state of consciousness. Spontaneous case collection studies(e.g. Rhine 1969) have found that most (60%) spontaneous psi experiences occur during the sleeping and dreaming state of consiousness. Pinoline is suggested to to be the neurochemical that triggers this particular state of consciousness
Melatonin being the inducer for sleep.

The Thyroid gland ~Vishuddhi Chakra :Located in the throat and is the centre of the nectar of immortality. Connected with the hearing , and the vocal chords and with self expression.
The Thyriod gland releases Thyroxine which regulates the metabolic rate of the body,, controlling how fast the body runs. Thyrotropin, together with melatonin and the adrenals are involved with coping with long term stress.

The Heart Centre ~Anahata chakra: According to Santayana , anahata chakra is concerned with will and with feeling , touch ,the skin especially the hands. Manifesting such arts as painting ,poetry, and music. Considered to be connected with the thymus gland with interaction with the immune system.

The Solar Plexis~ Manipura Chakra: This chakra is located behind the navel and causes old age, decay and emotions by burning the nectar of immortality. Also connected to the sense of sight and the eyes. Also connected with walking , the legs and feet. The solar plexis is the locus for our ‘gut feelings’. about people and situations. And is connected with digestion and assimilation. It has also been linked with ambition, will, self assertion, vital energy ,power struggles , anger and jealousy. The two possible endocrine organs which could be linked with manipura are the pancreas and the adrenals. Adrenal being the more strongly related.

The Root of the Spinal cord~ Swadhistana Chakra ; Swadhistana is connected with all the phases of the unconscious. The subliminal mind. Traditionally it has also been linked with sexulity, sensory pleasure. liquid, taste procreation and self indulgence.
Involving oestrogen and androsteronesas, the hormones of this chakra.

The Coccygeal Plexis~Muladhara Chakra; This is the root chakra , intimately connected in the males with the testes. In the female with the cervix , and perineum and anus of both sexes.This chakra is connected to the sense of smell , the nose , and the earth element . With passion , animal instincts, anger greed, excretory functions, secretary and sexual aspects. Attachment, material security and survival. the pinal gland being the primary.

It is amazing how closely chakras and the glandular system are involved in the physical aspect. It would serve a point to bear this in mind when further working on balancing the body and mind.

~Alterra
~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby deacongray » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:46 am

This is an oustanding piece, thank you for enlightening me with it. I find that the more time I spend here the more I learn.

D
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:59 am

Thank-you Deacongray,
Unfortunately the table of relative specifics got mashed together when I posted it. Maybe Madame X can seperate my mess and make it more readable :) Might I add you have posted some excellent information as well.

~A
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby deacongray » Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:04 am

I sure know how that goes!

My first short story I had the guts to try to get publixtshed had to be sent through this critque board. Anyway in the process of switching from Word to plain text all my paragraph breaks vanished.

Not only did it not get past the critque board, I got the worst review ever...except for one. The lady told me my piece rocked, and explained that I should always send things in plain txt format.

I guess if I learned anything at all, it was to look at the content and realize that the puter world does some shitty things to format. Your piece rocked, they are lucky to have you as a member of the house.

D
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby zhiva » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:25 am

Alterra, this is great information. Often, when people have minor glandular and hormonal balances, they find long lasting healing through intensive chakra work. So often, allopathic medicine wants to drug anyone who's hormonal levels slighly slightly deviate from the norm, which ends up screwing up the rest of the body. Thank you for posting this article.
zhiva

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:57 pm

Thank-you again Deacongray,
I understand vey much the problems of publishing a piece. With editorial problems abounding in which type of word processor used for E-work (-so to speak..Ive had serious problems with my very outdated microsoft word processer and am updating this asap.

Ive enjoyed your stories on the group board in the past. Any chance of reading this one you speak of?

Ziva, I absolutely agree with the approaches of body imbalances! It amazes me how many people (especially women) allow themselves to be harried into going on some hormone treatment or thyroid pill. When quiet often diet change , lifestyle change and self healing are much more effective and safer!

I have found your essay on chakras ~ 'General information and excercises' very informative and helpful as well.Great study material! I think both articles compliment each other.
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby deacongray » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:02 am

deacongray
Member / Elder

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)