multidimensional parallel verses

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

multidimensional parallel verses

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:30 am

Humanity has spent a considerable amount of energy trying to define and prove the concept of time. To many it is marked in 24 hour integrals that define a day, days define weeks, weeks define months, and months define what we perceive to be years. We go through these periods of darkness and light and rarely consider that there are shadows of time that do not fit into those periods of definition. Past present and future all make up shadow times that can't be defined. Past, present and future do not exist separately. Time itself does not exist on a linear module but ever spiralling in an unending helix of constance very much like a spiral.

I won't bore everyone to death with lots of physics equations (mainly because I despise physics personally), but here's something to consider. Your past, present and future lives are all happening simultaneously. Everyone that you feel you knew in another life is knowing you now, and every challenge that you have presented to yourself is occuring on some level with many outcomes. And to throw a wee bit of interest on that concept (as if it wasn't odd enough), you chose every challenge, person, and life you have ever had.

Spiritual blueprinting is the concept of choosing everything that you know, will know, or have known including every good and bad thing, challenge, infirmity, prosperous moment, talent, and individual prior to coming into existence. That is, prior to your very first incarnation. Imagine if you will, sitting down with the Ancients as you were being formed and having the option of choosing every aspect of your life good and bad and then being given options about where, when, and how these things will play out complete with options of how they will be handled. And then...throw in free will so you still have the option of changing the story as it goes along.

If you're wondering what this has to do with the topic at hand, they really are intertwined. As we move through this life that is continual we occasionally run into people that seem familiar to us, events that we feel as an eerie sense of deja vu, come across places that are blaringly familiar to us, or even peer into what we consider other times and view events as they are happening. A perfect example would be someone that looks out of their front porch at the same time every day to see people dressed in Victorian clothing waiting for a bus, even though they can clearly see modern vehicles passing through them.

These portals or windows open up as the spiral of time line up in accordance to the vibrations of the verses. When the verses present themselves at the same vibration, we can clearly view into them or access them via the astral realm (which is in itself a more aetheric dimension of the verses). If time is spiral or helindrical and occuring simultaneously, theoreticly we should be able to access it easily and advance ourselves or correct mistakes we've made in the past. The only thing that holds us back is the issue of vibrations. As we advance spiritually our vibrations change so that even though we are living in another verse at the same time, the vibration of that point in the helix is not as similar as our own. We can visit it via the astral, because aethericly we maintain the same vibration. However we can not adjust our physical vibrations as easily.

For those that are wondering how we ever ascend if we are living many lives at many points on the spiral at the same time and experiencing many different things at the same time with many different options, it's not that complicated. Because we have many options we often choose the one in which our spirit guides us to choose in all realities. So we are experiencing all of our realities simultaneously as well as all choices. That gut instinct or gut feeling or hunch that we get when we need to make a decision about something in our lives is the decision that we made at the beginning. As our vibrations change and unify we become one being on one level of existence, we move through transitions, or awakenings, in which we come to the realization of our true selves finally unifying on the Aetheric level and are then unified with the Source of all creation. During this process, our minds and souls are becoming whole. As one self is united with their other selves we gradually become whole beings and our minds and spirit open up to new levels of power, intellect, and awareness eventually ascending into complete states of higher consciousness.

This is of course just my conjecture and I've likely left a lot out. This isn't the easiest of topics to translate and certainly not at this time of the morning. Or should I say, this time of every morning.

Dark blessings,

Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

www.houseofthedreaming.net

This was originally posted on my blog but alas I'm exhausted so I'm heading to bed. Good night my freaky darlings!! Whatever didn't make much sense will tomorrow.
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)