[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Psychological Medication and Psi

Psychological Medication and Psi

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Psychological Medication and Psi

Postby deacongray » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:09 am

deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby The Madame X » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:11 pm

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:07 am

~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby deacongray » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:01 am

I would agree with your premise almost totally. The over use of medication is a serious issue in the US today. However even knowing this it is very difficult to try to tell some one not to take their medication.

I do tell people to talk to their doctors and try to make sure that they are on the medication that is best suited to them. Also Ask their doctor in all honesty if there are other ways besides medication, other things one can try and the like before turning to medication.

I
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:14 pm

Your article is wonderful Deacon. :D
It puts to light just what can happen when one alters thier Psyche with medications ,wether or not it is necessary.

Those individuals chose this course and it is they that must decide what is and is not necessary. I would hope more people study up on these meds and honestly evaluate the long term effects and if it is truly in thier best interest to take them.

~A
~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby deacongray » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:13 am

Thank you!

People should also consider some basic realities of their diet as it pretains to their moods.

I know it sounds simple enough, but for many people, by no means all of them, their diet it self can be cause of their depression and low moods. You see improper diet and really cause issues with moods as the bodies chemistry starts to act up.

Alot odf Doctors know this, but they tend to believe, or ignore, the idea that peoples diet could be the issue.

I will have to look for a book I saw recently about diet and moods, it is very good and talks in depth about how the lack of certain things cause issues with in the body and how they enture effect the moods.

I used to be considered a Depressive Personality to some. I was withdrawn and moody, sad really and in same cases I just shut off emotion and ignored people all together favoring my own little world.

The real issue though was my diet. I know it might not sound like it, my phsychologist never believed it, but the truth of the matter was once I stopped seeing the Doc and started eating right, and exercising I started having less and less depressive cycles.

Do I get depress? Sure every one does we are creatures of emotion, but now the lows are not AS low and the that makes a huge difference.

damn I do babble on...

D
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Hellkat » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:52 pm

I tryed to write something on this topic once but I am not as good with words as you are Deac
Hellkat

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)