[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Violet Flame

Violet Flame

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Violet Flame

Postby Syngin » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:09 am

Are there people and situations in your work place that are draining your energy? Are there situations that seem impossible to change? Well, there is an ancient mystery school technique for changing dense, or negative, energy in positive light.
There are a few things you need to know before providing this technique. When you work with energy, you must take responsibility for your actions. Your intent must be for the Highest Good. That means that you must detach your ego and surrender the results to your Divine Source. You step out of judgment about what you think is the right outworking of the situation.
Transmutation is the process of changing fearful thoughts and feelings into a loving vibration. It is similar to alchemy where lead is turned into gold. However, transmutation works with energy rather than physical objects.
The technique involves calling in the Violet Flame to burn away darkness, leaving a loving vibration. The Violet Flame has been around for thousands of years and has been brought out to the general metaphysical population only during the past 50 years. Here is how to use it:
Sit quietly at your desk or any place you can get a few moments to yourself. Set your intention by quietly saying that you seek healing and only the Highest Good for all concerned. Call in the Violet Flame. Visualize it burning up all negativity. Send the Violet Flame out around your office, making available to all those who wish its healing and transmuting energy. You can make up your own words or use the following:
I Invoke the Violet Flame. Burn, Violet Flame, Burn.
I call forth the Masters and Angels of the Violet Flame. Burn, Violet Flame, Burn.
Transmute darkness into Light. I call forth the Highest Good.
My Divine Nature now operates in the physical world. Burn, Violet Flame, Burn.
I live in Joy, Prosperity, and Radiant Health. I AM Light. I AM Love.
Burn, Violet Flame, Burn.
I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Postby deacongray » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:14 pm

Wow that was really something. I used it in my work space around here and for once people came into the office in a fairly good mood!

Thanx

D
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Kore » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:18 pm

Thanks for that information Syngin.

It reminded me of a similar technique that my mentor taught me, using the violot flame to change internal energy when it was particularly dark (like the mood shifts associated with seasonal changes that can bring you down).
Forever in Twilight,
(no connection to the Meyers works),

Kore-Rhi
Kore

Postby Darkness » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:17 pm

This is awesome Syngin. Thank you. I definitely want to try it when I go back to work. --Darkness*
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid - Einstein
Darkness

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)