Some HotD Clarifications

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Re: Some HotD Clarifications

Postby The Madame X » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:07 am

Great question, by why would you say we will never meet?
You are in the UK?
I travel abroad quite often... although fair to state that its not as often as I like. I was overseas just last year for a couple of weeks, although generally its a longer stay.
Currently we actually have 3 Full Members and 1 Dedicant in Europe, and not only have I met them, but I have real relationships with them.
Wulfsunus, Ookami and I were in and about Manchester and London just over a year ago. I did a presentation for a group in Manchester. Sorry you missed it.
Being far away from the rest of the group is challenging. But we keep in touch quite often over the phone, with video-chats, on the forum and thru social networks. 20 years ago we had to rely on correspondence and expensive phone calls. Today most of us have special phone plans to accommodate our long-distance needs and webcams on our computers. So when being in-person is just not possible, we can still have a face-to face.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Kate » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:35 pm

A single mum of three does not go out, ever it seems. I am bound by the schools schedules. Lol

But thank you, I do have skype.

What do I need learn here?
If you cannot explain it simply, you do not understand it fully.
Kate

Postby The Madame X » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:19 am

This forum is a platform for getting to know each other and how we think... and also a stepping stone toward personal and interpersonal discovery, research and personal expansion... additionally you can use your insight and experiences to help others on their path.
If you are curious about our house and possibly considering becoming part of our membership, this forum allows you the opportunity to get to know how we think as individuals and what we are like. It is very important we get to know each other before we make a commitment either way. We are looking for intelligent self-motivated members who bring in 'new blood'. We hope that you use these discussions, new ones or old, to show us what you are passionate about, what is important to you, what inspires you, and what you can bring to the table. Conversely, we hope that you enjoy our discussions, the way we think, how we present ourselves and that you too become inspired by us.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby The Madame X » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:24 pm

A clarification needs to be made regarding the cross posting of slanderous remarks via email, on FB or on any networking groups.
If this thread and others that address the matter have not been clear enough in the past, please understand now that our Family has zero tolerance for anyone who would slander us. To seek any kind of Conflict Resolution, we encourage direct communication with the Family or indirectly via a mediator.

Slander, libel, online drama and other such poor behavior will undoubtedly affect your standing with the House. This may include a loss of title, access to our house forums, and immediate relief from all duties with the Family.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby MichelleDawn » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Thank you for posting this, it went into detail a bit more.
MichelleDawn

Previous

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)