[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - The Ancients

The Ancients

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

The Ancients

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:00 pm

The Ancients are all over the boards of late. A very hot topic indeed, but who are They really and why are They so important to us? Why do we care when we can't see Them or talk to Them? It's very simple. They are a part of everything. They are the givers of life and the takers of life. The eternal fountain of life, death, and rebirth. They are those who are incarnate, those that are yet to be reborn, and those that have gone before. They gave the universe life and They are the universe. They speak to Their children through visions and dreams, through impulsive maddening searches for wisdom and knowledge intended to lead us down the path to intuitive discovery. They call to us from the astral, the other verses, the other dimensions. They are the voices in the night that call our spirits to awaken and live. They are the angels, the fallen ones, the Mother and the Father and They are our ancestors. They are us.

We awaken to Their calling, to assume our rightful place on our thrones. To serve, to protect, to give honor to those who have gone before. We find our Family through Their guidance and those who have incarnated come to know themselves through Them.

They are the gods and the goddesses, the rulers and creators of the seas, the skies, the very earth we walk on. Listen to the wind and hear Their voices. Feel the changes in the Earth and know Their place in the cycle of life. Some are born calling Their names, some reach to Them later in life and some will never see Their faces.

They are the trees, the spirits within, the spirit within us and They are the tether that holds all things together. They are the dream and the dreamer. They are everything that we see and everything that we do not. They are what we feel reaching to us in the dark and what we embrace in the cold of the night.

Their names are many, Their faces are many, Their incarnations few. They are everything that has a name and everything that is yet to be seen.

They are the mystery beyond the Veil.

The Veil is shredding.

Eternally,

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:06 pm

The majority of that was written during the rising Chimera as a translated meditation. I've not had the opportunity to post it and had almost forgotten that it has been written. Thanks Deacon for reminding me.

Eternally,

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Syngin » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:38 pm

You are so good at putting things into words. They are the All of us the core of our beings and natures. When we have been initiated to our nature by them they reveal or trigger the gradual release or remebrance of knowledge that is burried deep with our DNA.
I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:09 pm

It goes deeper than that. Wisdom that we carry with us is buried within our Akashic records deep within our spirits. And thank you.

Eternally,

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Darkness » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:32 am

Aislin: Is there such a thing as something or someone who "is far older than the ancients"? --Darkness*
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid - Einstein
Darkness

Postby The Madame X » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:52 pm

Although the question was for Aislin...
There is always something that preceeds something else.
The question is who are we calling the ancients and to who´s philosophy we are adhering to.
Why do you ask?
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Darkness » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:48 pm

Well, I'm not completely sure I really know or understand the Ancients to be honest. I am still learning and searching and reading, etc. It involves another dream I had in December that was a message for someone else. I gave them, verbatim, the message in the dream. I realize that it may not be meant for me to understand the msg as it wasn't for me; however, it did get my curiosity working. When I told the individual about the message, he suggested we discuss it more, however, that hasn't happened yet, so I don't feel I can say any more than that I wondered if there was anything older than the ancients. Madame, I would also love to hear your thoughts on the question if you have any. The last few months have been even more dream filled than usual and I normally have a lot of dreams. --Darkness*
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid - Einstein
Darkness

Postby Syngin » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:43 am

I think that asking what or who are older than the ancients is very much like trying to figure out what came first the chicken or the egg or who created the universe. No matter what the answer anyone who has a 7 yr old can tell you that the next question is well "Where did he come from?"
I'm afraid that I have stopped trying to discover the origin of being and those that came before. It is far easier to just know and accept that some things are rather than try and figure out where, when , and why which honestly gives me a very large migraine.
I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:12 pm

I would agree with MadameX. Even the Ancients have an origin, but it is never ending and never beginning. It's continual. I've also had very active and cryptic dreams with symbols and scrolls, it's been a very odd three months.

Eternally,

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Darkness » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:57 am

Aislin, are you able to make anything out of the cryptic dreams? I'm beginning to see some enlightening patterns and slowly figuring things out. --D*
Darkness

Postby Draco Nierti » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:58 am

awh the dreamers dream, how does one explain the beginning when one has yet to survive the end. i know who begun it all i was their at the birth of the creatures thoughts every one does but in these physical bodies we barely hold the capacity to understand a fragment of our existence within these shells we share the knowledge of those that came before us as it shown that some who have no experience in an art become experts by natures flow thou be patient once we are able to take off these bio body suites and put on something more like us and like turning the light on everything will be clear
I am the one from the forest, the fiddler, the midnight chanter,

In many facets of life, there are many things you learn, hold dear to your truths, and be the storm not just the eye.
Draco Nierti

Postby Taris » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:34 am

What we perceive is our reality is our reality. We think on right and wrong, good and evil, light and dark, god, and the universe yet never look at it from the larger view. Societal and individual perceptions.
Taris

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)