[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Dimonds are Forever...and now so is Daddy

Dimonds are Forever...and now so is Daddy

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Dimonds are Forever...and now so is Daddy

Postby deacongray » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:06 am

I wanted to share this one, I wrote it pretty much because it amused me.

© 2007 Deacon Gray

I was recently told that in death I would finally shine! I had no idea what this impishly smiling girl meant of course, I no longer have any doubt that she was serious. You see there are almost as many ways to memorialize the beloved dead as there are to die, but LifeGem ™ has put a whole new shine on things.

LifeGem was formed in 2001 after three years of intense research and bringing together some of the best minds in the industry to provide a unique memorial to our departed loved ones. With a Verity of color and sizes that range from a .20k to nearly 1k these dazzling gems are a permanent tribute.

One man had this to say. "I always knew my mother in law was an expensive stone cold bitch from which there is no escape, now I have proof." (The rest of this article is found at http://www.thegraveyardpress.com/daddy_ ... orever.htm ))

(discriptive aspects of the company LifeGem were included off LifeGem.com to maintain true to the LifeGem concept.)
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Kore » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:44 pm

LOL, I heard about that when I took a death and dying class a few years ago. Along with being able to be shot into space, or turned into a coral reef, or used in paints and being turned into a painted.
Forever in Twilight,
(no connection to the Meyers works),

Kore-Rhi
Kore

Postby Hellkat » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:10 pm

In some ways i like the idea..... leaving an heirloom of yourself.
Hellkat

Re: Dimonds are Forever...and now so is Daddy

Postby The Madame X » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:02 am

do you still have the full article, Deacon?
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)