[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Axis Mundi ritual

Axis Mundi ritual

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Axis Mundi ritual

Postby Dys » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:39 pm

This is an exercise I do at least once a day; twice if it is a workday.(have to clear out all the nasty work vibes once you escape, don't you know.) I will warn you all that it is long, but once you get the hang of it, it only takes about 20 minutes to do effectively, 30 if you are really being attentive.

Ok, here goes...

1. First establish your connection to your source...I generally say:

Creator, please connect me to my source for my guidance & protection; & to those guides who are best for me at this time... (paraphrase from Christopher Penczak Ascension Magick )

2. Acknowledge the four directions, above, & below. I use the archangels, but whatever guardians of the directions work best for you will do...I say:

I acknowledge the powers of the North, guarded by Urial... (Point to or face North while saying this)

I acknowledge the powers of the East, guarded by Raphael... (Point to or face East while saying this)

I acknowledge the powers of the South, guarded by Michael.. (Point to or face South while saying this)

I acknowledge the powers of the West, guarded by Gabriel... (Point to or face West while saying this)

I acknowledge the powers of the heavens above, guarded by the Metatron... (Point or face up while saying this)

I acknowledge the powers of the depths below, guarded by Abaddon... (Point of face down while saying this)

I acknowledge the light & the darkness within... (Move hand in front of your chest on profile in a knife hand position)

3. Establish a sphere of protection:

As you inhale, imagine a soft blue healing light rise up from the Earth & into the soles of your feet. As you exhale, see the blue light pushing out any debris or unnecessary negative vibrations from your energy body & aura. Continue breathing until your body is filled with this blue light. From there, inhale & feel the energy grow more intense as if it almost wants to burst out of your skin. As you exhale, push the excess light into your aura, forming a bubble around yourself. Continue until the sphere reaches the edge of your aura... (Paraphrase from Raymond Buckland Complete book of Spiritualism)
4. Breathing Celestial Gold

I use the color gold for this part. If you do not resonate well with gold, I'm sure silver or another celestial color will work just as well. It is important that it be a celestial correspondence as you are balancing terrestrial & celestial energies.

Inhale & feel a warm golden energy pour into your crown chakra & collect in your feet, rising up to about your waist.(This energy feels almost like a liquid with the consistency of paint) Exhale & feel this energy taking root in your energy body. (You may notice a warmth in your legs & lower torso; this is how I experience it) Inhale. Feel the energy pour in through your crown chakra & collect at your waist, rising to about your collar bone; feel the energy fill your arms & hands as it rises. Exhale & feel this energy take root in your energy body. Inhale & feel this energy pouring into your crown chakra & collecting at the base of your neck, rising to the very top of your head. Inhale. Feel the energy pouring into your crown chakra & overflowing to coat the outside of your energy body. Exhale & push the energy into your aura & protection sphere. Repeat until your aura & sphere are inundated with this golden energy.

5. Circle of Allies

Invite your angel (or closest personal guardian) to step into your aura. Feel their warm, comforting embrace surround you. Know that you are perfectly & completely safe in their arms. Greet, welcome, & acknowledge any other guides, guardians, or co-workers you may have & invite them into your circle.

As a note of caution, I would advise not inviting all of them into your aura as the energy can become very dense & the effect is almost suffocating. Feel your allies gather around you & complete your spirit circle. You have established an area of sacred space around yourself completely insulated from any non-harmonious influence from either the physical or non-physical worlds.

6. Waking the Snake/Opening the Chakras

Inhale. Feel a beam of red energy burst forth from the Earth & connect with the base of your spine. Exhale & feel the beam solidify into almost a tube or a root connecting you to the Earth. Inhale & envision your root chakra opening & red energy filling it. The beam burns away any debris that may have been clogging the chakra. You may experience thoughts or feelings relative to these blockages; address them & allow them to pass on their way. Exhale & feel the red energy pushing the chakra wider.

I equate this to calisthenics for your energy centers. Use your best judgement as to how far to open the chakra; ; as with physical exercise, if it hurts, stop. These are the muscles of your energy body; you want to strengthen them & make them healthy, but you don’t want to strain them. An over exerted chakra hurts just as bad as a hurt muscle & takes longer to heal properly.

Continue to inhale & exhale until you feel your chakra has opened to a comfortable width, is clear of any debris, & is spinning at a healthy rate. You must use your intuition to guide you here as every person is different & their energy bodies have different needs.

When you are ready, inhale & feel the red energy beam collect itself within your root chakra. Exhale & feel the beam rise toward your navel chakra located about 3 fingers below your physical navel. As the beam rises , see it gradually change from red to orange as it reaches the your navel chakra. You will notice your root chakra will return to a comfortable level of openness on its own as the energy moves up. This may take a few breaths or it may not. Keep breathing & envisioning until you are sure of a strong connection. Inhale, collect the energy; exhale, push it up...that’s how I do it. As with the root chakra, inhale & open the chakra. See the energy pouring in, cleansing & energizing the chakra. Exhale & open the chakra as wide as you comfortably can.

When you are ready. Inhale & collect the energy & exhale pushing the energy to your solar plexus chakra located about a hand’s span above your physical navel. See the energy slowly changing from orange to yellow. Continue to breathe until you have established a strong connection. Repeat the steps as before. Open, cleanse & energize the chakra as you inhale, expand it on your exhale. When you feel ready to move to the next chakra, inhale & collect your energy then exhale & form the energy into a protective shield over your solar plexus chakra. This chakra is the seat of our personal power (in most beings that is, some of us particularly some vamps & other’s personal power center corresponds to a different chakra; let your intuition be your guide, but make sure you shield it wherever it is) & leaving it unshielded invites others to take our energy away from us. The shield allows us to use our power according to our will, not the will of others. The benefits of the shield bleed over into the physical & you will notice that you eventually won’t be easily taken advantage of & will feel strong enough to refuse unreasonable demands on your time & energy.

When you are ready, inhale & collect your energy, exhale & push the energy up to the center of your chest & your heart chakra. The energy will gradually turn from yellow to emerald green. Continue breathing until you have established a strong connection. Inhale, open, cleanse, & energize the chakra. Exhale & expand it. The heart chakra is the bridge between the lower or more physically involved chakras to the upper or more spiritually involved chakras. It is also the seat of love & healing, so pay particular attention to this chakra as blockages here can lead to sever ramifications in the physical. You may have feelings of detachment & hopelessness; you may feel as if you are alone in the world & the universe & that nobody cares about you. You may even close yourself off to the possibility of love & healing due to blockages here, & doing so will disconnect you to your spiritual connections & awareness of the greater reality. Make sure this chakra stays healthy.

When you are ready, inhale & collect the energy, exhale & raise the energy to the center of your throat & the throat chakra. The energy will gradually turn from emerald green to electric blue. Continue breathing until you have established a strong connection. Inhale, open, cleanse, & energize the chakra. Exhale & expand it. I advise you to give this chakra a great deal of attention as it governs your ability to speak your mind & also many of your psychic abilities.

When you are ready, inhale & collect your energy. Exhale & raise the energy to the middle of your forehead & your third eye chakra. The energy will gradually turn from electric blue to indigo violet. Continue breathing until you have established a strong connection. Inhale, open, & energize the chakra. Exhale & expand it. Spend a great deal of time on this chakra as it governs clairvoyance, prescience, & perceiving the non-physical.

When you are ready, inhale & collect the energy. Exhale & raise the energy to the highest point on the top of your head & the crown chakra. The energy will gradually turn from indigo violet to brilliant white. Continue breathing until you have established a strong connection. Inhale, open, & energize the chakra. Exhale, expand, & push the energy straight up into the cosmos...

7. Axis Mundi

Inhale, collect the energy. Exhale & push it higher until it has connected with the sky powers. Your intuition will be your guide; I actually feel when the connection is made in the way a lamp turns on when you plug it in. Inhale & draw energy up from the earth, through your chakras, & straight up to the sky powers. Feel the terrestrial energy connect with the celestial. Exhale & feel the celestial energy rush down through your chakras & into the earth. It is literally like a wind shooting straight through; you may experience differently, but that is how I do. Inhale & draw energy up from the earth, through your chakras, & straight up to the sky powers. Exhale & feel the celestial energy rush down through your chakras & into the earth. Continue this pattern until you feel comfortable with this exchange. You have become the conduit that connects the earth & sky. You are a living Axis Mundi, or World Tree as it is called in some traditions. You are the center of the universe. Meditate on this as you breathe. Doing so will center you automatically as you have grounded & balanced yourself between the terrestrial & celestial forces.

Feel the sky energy go through you to the earth one last time when you are ready, & then inhale, drawing energy from both earth & sky at the same time. Collect this energy in a sphere centered in front of your solar plexus or heart chakras; whichever feels more comfortable to you. Exhale & expand the sphere until surrounds your upper torso. Inhale, draw energy from earth & sky into the sphere. Exhale & expand the sphere until it encompasses your entire body like a second skin. Inhale, draw energy from earth & sky into the sphere. Exhale & expand the sphere until it encompasses your entire aura. It may take more than three breaths to complete this part, that’s ok; take as many as you need.

This seals your aura, protection spheres, & sacred space so it will not begin to dissipate for roughly 12 hours. For myself, 12 hours is about the limit for the full effect of this ritual, however the more you use this ritual, the longer the effects will last & the easier it will be to perform. This took me about forty five minutes when I first started using it; now I can get the full effects in about twenty minutes. Sometimes I complete the ritual in as little as ten or fifteen; it all depends on the needs of your chakras on that particular day. The space will move with you, giving you the effect of a cast circle wherever you go, but will still allow you to fully interact with the physical world. The sphere serves to insulate you from the negative crap life & other people throw at you, & as an added benefit, makes you aware that your spirit support team is right there by your side to help whenever you need them. This awareness is not a problem for some people, but I know it is for me as many times I get too wrapped up in the moment & am not able to step back & see things objectively. This ritual is a great help with that. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy. Dys.
"Expect nothing, but be prepared for anything"-Dys

"We are twilit spirits racing through the Dream...lets not forget to stop & smell the roses..."-Dys

myspace.com/lord_dys
Dys

Postby Berinvonn » Sat May 03, 2008 3:20 am

This is an excellent post!
I would like to incorporate this method in my daily routine. Mind you, it will be a variant of what you have described, but should be equally effective. Also, this exercise can be conducted anywhere not just at home!
I know that it would benifit me at the workplace during a break period.
Meditation and acknowledgement is so important. I know that I need to focus on it more on a regular basis.
Berinvonn

Postby Dys » Mon May 05, 2008 10:21 pm

"Expect nothing, but be prepared for anything"-Dys

"We are twilit spirits racing through the Dream...lets not forget to stop & smell the roses..."-Dys

myspace.com/lord_dys
Dys

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)