[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - On Sleep

On Sleep

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

On Sleep

Postby The Madame X » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:08 am

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Arioch » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:15 am

Interesting article and there certainly is a link between health and sleep. Getting that 8 hours becomes more important the older you get. My baseline is around 5.9 hours per day with the occasional 50 minute "power" nap. More than 50 minutes and I actually feel worse. After some days of this my body does pay the bill because I'll sleep 12 hrs. plus. I use Ambien on the nights I absolutely can't get to sleep and it's effective with quite vivid dreams. One of these days I'll get the routine under control =)
Dark Blessings,
Arioch

It is not heresy and I will not repent!
Arioch

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)