[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Shifting: Looking into the Native American Side...

Shifting: Looking into the Native American Side...

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Shifting: Looking into the Native American Side...

Postby Jezabel » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:03 am

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

"Before you speak, ask yourself ; is it kind? is it true? does it improve on the silence?" - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Jezabel

Terrific work!!

Postby The Madame X » Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:05 pm

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: Terrific work!!

Postby Jezabel » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:24 pm

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

"Before you speak, ask yourself ; is it kind? is it true? does it improve on the silence?" - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Jezabel

Addendum: The Berserkers and other European Shifters

Postby Jezabel » Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:43 pm

Jezabel

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:04 pm

O MY! WOW! Wonderful work, Jezabel!!!! :lol: I'd like to post your article to my website in August when the Therian section goes active! :)

Your "personal" post confirms a few things I saw while in journey during your shamanic transformation.

Ulfen Blessings (lol),

Shaman Perry

Postby Jezabel » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:07 pm

Jezabel

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 15, 2004 8:02 am

Postby Jezabel » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:19 am

Jezabel

Postby The Madame X » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:12 am

I would like to bring your attention to 2 other lesser-known cults practiced in the European North. As the 'berserkers' were dedicated to the bear, the 'ulfhednar' were dedicated to the wold and the 'Chatti' to our feline friends.
Perhaps you can find some more interesting details on these 2 other practices that both alude to shiffting.

;)
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Jezabel » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:17 am

Sure, they sound interesting.:) I have not heard of the chatti...

Jezabel

Postby Jezabel » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:32 pm

Jezabel

Chatti

Postby The Madame X » Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:12 am

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Jezabel » Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:36 pm

Thanks, I will do after I return from my Baltimore trip. Maybe I should start signing myself as Jezabel, Dedicant bookworm, lmao!

Jezabel

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:00 am

Last edited by Guest on Sun May 15, 2005 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Jezabel » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:19 pm

Those are some very good questions LB, I remeber us discussing this the other day. I am sure some may be addicted to shifting,but it has been my experience that when I shift, it is usually out of necessity or emotion, not necessarily at will. My belief is too much of anything can be a bad thing, even shifting. However, I have never recognized any of my totem's characteristics taking over me permanently. However, we are alike alot of ways, perhaps it is our similarites that bonded us, or it could very well be that some of his traits went permanently onto me at a very early age and I just can't recall because it has been so long. A shift is usually a partnership between the two spirits and most animals by nature are not ferocious unless provoked, threatened, or hunting. I have only lost complete control when my anger boiled over, bu the acts I committed where out of protection of myself or of others, acting as a wolf would. If you have any more questions, I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. I have to be sure to see this movie....:)

Jezabel

Next

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)