[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Theories of Deja Vu

Theories of Deja Vu

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Theories of Deja Vu

Postby LadyDarkAdora » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:07 pm

LadyDarkAdora

Postby The Madame X » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:24 am

You know... I keep having the feeling that I already responded to a thread with this topic... but I checked the records like 3 times and I guess its Deja vu.

:)

Its a lovely article Lady DarkAdora, its only missing one thing, your personal perspective.

Personally, I'm inclined to demystify all of it and believe that it is a slight delay in the neurological processes, a cerebral hick-up if you will.
But then, perhaps this hick-up does happen for a reason. Perhaps its because I get the sensation of Deja vu so very often, and perhaps its because some times its so strong and permeating, that I cannot help but to attribute a more metaphysical purpose to the sensation and consider it a special indication that I am on the right path. As if that point in time was a mile marker of relevance, regardless of how menial the action its impact is profound, meaningful and certainly mystical. The flap of the butterfly´s wings.

I do find the 60% ratio interesting.
I would be very curious to know who on this forum does not experience Deja vu.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby LadyDarkAdora » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:15 pm

My personal beliefs on Deja Vu stem from the theories of memory recollection. I am not exactly sure why I choose that one but its the closest one that draws my attention. This could be the recollection of even vision memories, maybe memories of past lives or possibly visions had in a past life.

Then again...I wonder if it could be related to something more spiritual. How to explain this...hmmm. When I am having deja vu I can feel my body relax and everything around me becomes fuzzy. I wonder if it is like I am witnessing the deja vu on a subtle form level and then the feeling comes together once the subtle form and physical form are connected again.
LadyDarkAdora

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)