Chakra System and Elfstar Correspondences

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Chakra System and Elfstar Correspondences

Postby Simone » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:38 pm

The First Point of the Elfstar corresponds to the Southern Region of the Astralis and its frequency is the sound of a harp. It has the energy of the Solar Plexus, the Element of Fire and the body analog of the aura. It is the process of intent with strength of will, vitality and purpose.

The Second Point of the Elfstar corresponds to the Element of Sound and it's frequency is the sound of rushing water. It has the energy of the Pharyngeal Plexus (throat). It is the process of resonance with harmony, creativity, communication and inspiration.

The Third Point of the Elfstar corresponds to the Western Region of the Astralis and its frequency is the sound of a flute. It is the Element of Water, the body analog of blood and has the energy of the Sacral Plexus. It is the process of emotions with intelligence, the portal to Elfland/ Otherland, regenerative powers, awakening/enlightenment to one's true nature, creative energy and sexuality.

The Fourth Point of the Elfstar corresponds to the Element of Light and its frequency is the sound of a roar. It has the energy of the Carotid Plexus. It is the process of luminescence with recognition and spiritual sight.

The Fifth Point of the Elfstar corresponds to the Element of Thought and its frequency is the sound of a roaring voice. It has the energy of Cerebral Cortex. It isthe process of Awareness with expanded consciousness, meditation, and entering the portal of Elfland/Otherland.

The Sixth Point of the Elfstar corresponds to the Eastern Region of Astralis and its frequency is the sound of a bell or gong. It is the Element of Air and the body analog of life-force, chi and has the energy of the Cardiac Plexus. It is the process of visualizations with the integration of mind, body and spirit, balance and restoration of health, honesty and devotion.

The Seventh Point of the Elfstar corresponds to the Northern Region of Astralis and its frequency is the sound of buzzing (like bees). It is the Element of the Earth and the body analog of flesh and bones, and has the energy of the Coccygeal Plexus (base of spine). It is the process of materialization with wisdom, stability, growth and physical health.

If anyone has more to add to this, that would be great.

Simone :-)
Simone
Simone

Re: Chakra System and Elfstar Correspondences

Postby The Madame X » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:36 am

Simone, this is quite beautiful and very well thought out.
Is this your original thought? Did this came to you over time or during meditation?
and I was also curious if there is a astronomical correspondence to the Elf star like Polaris, Sirius, etc...
For those who may not be familiar, you may also like to post a link to an image of an Elfstar, so that they might have a better visual.
Thank you for sharing.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Simone » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Madame X

Thank you. It took at least three or more years, and meditation before and during.

This also corresponds to the Zodiac of each of the 4 elements earth, air, fire water, and sometimes includes other stars:
This part I got out of the Farmers Almanac.

Auriga : a northern constellation between Perseus and Gemini.

Cetus: lies south of the zodiac, just south of Pisces and Aries.

Ophiuchus: a constellation primarily north of the zodiac but with a small corner between Scorpius and Sagittarius.

Orion: a constellation whose northern limit first reaches the zodiac between Taurus and Gemini.

Sextans: lies south of the zodiac except for a corner that just touches it near Leo.

Here is a link to an picture of an Elfstar. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 29,r:0,s:0
Simone
Simone

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:20 pm

If I remember correctly the seven pointed star, or the elven star and also called a faerie star, is also a Seal of Jupiter in more ceremonial magicks and ritual. I'm sure I have something somewhere in my spellbooks.

Eternally,

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:29 am

Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby deacongray » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Than you for shareing this. I have been wondering about it for some time.
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)