Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

of Death and Dreams

Postby The Madame X » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:34 am

Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
by qwizx
Full article at: http://wondergressive.com/death-solved- ... ial-gland/

We now know what happens at death:

Resting comfortably in the recessed center of your brain, encased snugly within the corpus colossum, wrapped tightly between the dual-hemispheres of spongy nerve bundles, encased in the quarter-inch-thick armor-plating of skull, finally surrounded by your main and expressive organs with which you face the world, exists a tiny gland, long considered vestigial (serving little to no function), that holds the key to our interpretation of existence as we know it. I’m speaking of the pineal gland. This minute spec, roughly the size of a grain of rice, is more heavily protected than even the heart with its literal cage of protection, because if something happens to your heart you die, but if something happens to your pineal, you can’t go to heaven.
Never heard of it?

This pineal gland has influences on both melatonin and pinoline, but our interest is in the gland’s role in the creation of dimethyltriptamine, or DMT. This chemical, DMT, may well be the reason we, as a species, are capable of sentience itself.
I’m not a chemist; break it down.

First, DMT is a narcotic, schedule 1. It’s one of the most highly illegal substances on the planet (on par with plutonium), because DMT is the most potent hallucinogen known to man. Intensely powerful. Yet, every day your pineal produces this stuff.

Secondly, DMT is the chemical that elicits dreams. That’s right. Each night as you drift to slumber-land, not only are you tripping on a psychedelic but you’re premeditatedly committing a federal offence; it’s a felony.

And third, this illegal gateway to dreamland is released in massive amounts at the moment of death. When I say massive, if a water glass of DMT evokes a dream, at death, an equivalent river excretes into your system. Any druggies reading this?
How have I not heard of this before?

Well, the pineal’s significance is neither a new idea, nor an unfounded one. Spanning the expanse of human civilization runs an undercurrent of worshipful adoration to the almighty pineal, more widely known as the inner eye, all-seeing eye, or the like – considered the body’s gateway to the soul.
www.magicdinero.com

Egypt had its Eye of Horus (now emblazoned on the US dollar bill). Hindu culture has its bottu (the familiar forehead dot). Even the ancient art of yoga recognizes the brow chakra, or ajna, as blossoming at the pineal, or third eye. That’s only to name a few.

The hell you say! The truth behind the cult of the pineal has gone largely unnoticed collectively, though the symbols themselves have been downright ubiquitous. Tibetan Buddhists, as well, have long carried a belief that the soul enters the fetus precisely 49 days after conception. Likely, reading this, you are not a Tibetan Buddhist – their numbers fall less than 20 million – and whether you subscribe to an eternal soul or not isn’t the point, because day 49 is the moment the pineal is formed in a fledgling brain.
Great, so what does all this have to do with death?

Well, on a chemical level, shrooms distort perception, coke smacks you with raw energy, ecstasy grants superpower orgasms (ladies), or most notably, weed slows time – time distortion seems to go hand in hand with most psychedelics as well – so time passage then is totally subjective. Ask Einstein.

Meanwhile, among DMT smokers, in the macrocosm of potential experiences, two major themes emerge nearly universally:

1) A stretching of time – they experience the hectic 6 or 7 minutes as a near eternity or lifetime. Imagine Cobb’s 50 year night in Inception.

2) They experience religious incarnations with a tilt toward whatever sect the subject is affiliated with.

Here’s the clincher: after death, while this massive psychedelic dose courses around the brain, there is this mysterious several minutes where the brain still functions. With our new perspective, however, we at last understand what these minutes are…

These few minutes after death, subjectively, are experienced as an eternity, engrossed in the DMT universe. Also, the trip itself is a highly personal experience dictated by the deepest realms of the subconscious.

Therefore, whatever at your deepest core you expect to happen when you die… Congratulations, that’s what’ll happen… Every religion was right.

Mystery solved. Peace on earth.

If you’re resourceful, you can find this stuff and try it. The bigger question now is do you really want to know where you’ll be spending eternity?
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Re: of Death and Dreams

Postby Hesperus » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Fascinating! I had heard of DMT and read about it in medical and some spiritual terms but never came across this interpretation. It makes perfect sense on paper; I would love to see further research done on this (though, having been labeled as a Schedule I narcotic, the government has already decided that it has no legitimate medical use *rolls eyes* and, therefore, determined that only they are allowed to experiment with it to re-evaluate the possibilities for its use *sighs with the force of a thousand winds* so I doubt we'll see much formal research surface anytime soon). I for one would love the opportunity to carefully experiment with using it as a tool for potent introspection and, as the article suggests, the chance to glimpse how I might experience eternity before actually having to fully commit to it lol. The thanatological implications are extraordinary. Happily, our brains produce it for us in manageable quantities to offer us these insights in the form of dreams, assuming, of course, we're paying attention ;)
Hesperus

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)