Reiki Aurashield (protecting yourshelf with Reiki)

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Reiki Aurashield (protecting yourshelf with Reiki)

Postby KarlaVermouth » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:32 am

Reiki Aurashield
http://www.reiki.nu/treatment/healing/a ... hield.htmlhttp://www.reiki.nu/treatment/heali ... hield.html

Use Reiki to make an Aurashield and protect yourself!
What is an Aurashield? The best analogy I can give will be from Star Trek or some similar Science Fiction story, what protection does most spaceships in these stories have? Force fields! Your aura consists of pure energy, the trick is to make your aura into a "force field" that does not let in any negative energies or leak out any of your energy. As in all Reiki practice it is your intention that counts. If you want you aura to stop negative energies it will!

Shields up! - Make your own Aurashield!

Here is how you do it:
When you feel you need to protect yourself just visualize that the outer edge of you aura goes hard like a force field covering you from head to foot. Nothing can get in and nothing can get out. I suggest that you mentally decide on a word or command that instantly will trigger your intention of putting up your shield. "Shields up" is one suggestion. For me it is the name of the Reiki Power symbol, I might even draw it or visualize it. In my Aurashield I have included that any negative energy directed at me should bounce back to the sender as positive energy. This can make many conflicts easier. Experiment and see what works for you.

A few words of warning
I am sure that you understand that this Aurashield will only protect you from negative energies, it will not protect you from physical attacs. I would also suggest that you use this in moderation for two reasons: First if we were supposed to walk around shielded from others, evolution would have given us such a protection. Second some people who are sensitive to other people's auras will actually feel or see your shield and they might get the wrong impression about you as a perso
Karla Vermouth
KarlaVermouth

Re: Reiki Aurashield (protecting yourshelf with Reiki)

Postby The Madame X » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:34 pm

Karla this is a great article. Im glad you found it at: http://www.reiki.nu/treatment/healing/a ... hield.html
you are welcome to post articles with the proper reference and author credit in our "Articles" area.
The discussion forum is reserved for personal sharing, questions and answers and discussions regarding topics of interest.
I would love to move this article to the correct section, but want to touch base with you, so that you understand that we cannot copy someone elses' written work and post it anywhere without giving them proper credit and/or listing our sources.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby KarlaVermouth » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:32 am

I haven't copied i just shared ,i still need to post the link for it .
And i will post the links of any think I find it interesting and post In this site .
I have ask you permisson many times to share some work of yours and posted your link ,and credits to you :).
I can remove it or just post the link i find it interesting about the reiki shield but i agree shields are good but can make you a bit distant from people dont know if you understand what I'm trying to say ...
Thank you for pointing to me i haven't post the link for the subject i posted .
Karla Vermouth
KarlaVermouth

Postby KarlaVermouth » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:33 am

I haven't copied i just shared but yes understand your point without the link looks Im making others my words and Im not ,i still need to post the link for it .
And i will post the links of any think I find it interesting and post In this site .
I have ask you permission many times to share some work of yours and posted your link ,and credits to you :).
I can remove it or just post the link i find it interesting about the reiki shield but i agree shields are good but can make you a bit distant from people dont know if you understand what I'm trying to say ...
Thank you for pointing to me i haven't post the link for the subject i posted .
Karla Vermouth
KarlaVermouth

Postby The Madame X » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:56 am

I am moving this thread to the articles section and editing in the link.
Good find!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)