Stars, dreams and outerworldly sources of power

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Stars, dreams and outerworldly sources of power

Postby JeanSebastien » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:05 pm

A common mistake committed all too often when casting spells, wishcrafting or manipulating energy is to rely almost entirely on one's own life energy. There are rituals and spells where this is inevitable but for larger castings, those where the intent, the end goal, is so profound and far reaching more than one can muster may be needed. Normally, that is where one would switch to a group casting, the raising of a abnormally large amount of energy to dynamically balance the required mana flow and impose the collective will of the caster upon the sometimes stubborn canvas that is consentual reality. However what about those times when this is impossible or simply not feasible. One such example may be when a single lonely witch is involved and when for whatever the reason it is impossible to unite a number of witches to achieve the intended result.

That is when a technique called energy sourcing, or energy farming, becomes a necessity and a pleasant alternative. In my previous article regarding sex magick and energy manipulation, I mention a particular construct called a well of mana or a well of dreams. The naming of that term, in itself is a multi-faceted mystery very much worth exploring. That said, I have never found a single reference to this technique anywhere on the net, in published books or even heard of it from any other magickian. Dimensional sourcing links a complex circle to a elemental planar layer, that is a sub realm connected to our own where an infinite amount of wild energies of a specific element runs free, or to a dimension of potentia which is a realm normally contingent or external to our own where mana, the foundational building block of our world and everything in it, runs equally free. Many such dimensions are appropriate for sourcing Maya, the dream realms, for example, would create a mana well that can be qualified as a well of dreams as it uses the astral energy generated by the dreams and nightmares of sleeping mortals. The night sky may also offer an appropriate portal to the stars and the cosmic energies of deep space which can be capture in a mirror or in an obsidian mirror placed outside on one's property during a moonless night or on a night of the black moon for optimal results. The mirror then becomes a portal from which these energies may be extracted. The portal to the stars need only be placed into the circle mentionned in the next paragraph of this article to produce a construct I term a well of stars.

The use of this sourcing technique consists of a tri-band circle that is three circles within one another. The circle should be drawn in coarse salt, sea salt or with chalk of the appropriate color. The middle circle being left open mostly uncluttered. The 2 bands outside of the main middle circle are filled with opposing polarities, positive and negative, ying and yang, hot and cold. Names of angels and demons, names of opposite forces and greater deities of opposing correspondences as well as opposite glyphs such as runes, i-ching trigrams, words in dead languages of opposite meanings and the latin/scientific names of healing and poisonous flowers and plants may be put in one band and the opposing polarity in the second band. The middle circle should include a sigilized statement of intent which should then be enhanced by the use of the appropriate symbols and lines meant to connect the sigil of intent with its component parts in the middle of the circle. The sigil of intent should normally be placed at the south face of the middle circle for ease of access during the casting phase. The middle circle should also include an incenser and a pillar candle of the appropriate color according to the correspondence table of your choice. The incense used may vary according to the intent of the spell but I personally favor a mixture of dragon's blood resin, acacia gum resin, aloe wood, mandrake, john the conqueror root, damiana and honey. I personally favor the use of a skeleton key candle as it will serve to slowly unlock the gate to the appropriate dimension of potentia. Seven white or golden candles should then be used around the outside band of the circle. Any power object such as the mirror used to capture the linked energy of the stars as per the well of stars construct mentioned earlier should also be placed inside the circle for the initial casting of this energy raising procedure. Now on to the actual casting of the set-up.

The casting of the circle is the following. It has been worked into a list of procedural steps to facilitate the operation.

1. Starting at the north side of the circle. Walk the circle. 3 times clockwise for the outside band, 3 times counterclockwise for the second band and finally 3 times clockwise for the mid circle.

2. Light all the candles in a clockwise order starting also at the north face of the circle.

3. Light the charcoal pellet and offer the incense as an aerial medium to convey the raised energy.

4. Stand up at the south face of the circle and incant the following:

"Venti ad puteum extra fores projiciam a facie mea. Intus et extra orbem proiecta industria dimissum!"

which roughly translates to:"Let the winds from the outside open the doors to the well I cast before me. Inside and outside the circle is cast the energy is released!"

5. Kneel at the south side of the circle and put a personal object that has been impregnated with your own personal lifeforce for at least 48 hours, such as a necklace, jewelry, personal talisman even a plushie that you have slept with for 7 consecutive nights may be alright.

6. Put your hands on either side of the sigil of intent. Concentrate very hard on the statement of intent tied to the sigil and wish it into manifestation as per normal wishcraft.

7. While remaining in the same room as the circle perform an act of intake, trapping and release of energy. The simplest example is masturbation with withheld orgasm or excitory gnosis such as frenzied dancing. This will act to intensify the cycling of the energy raised. This activity should kept up and repeated as many times as desired until the candles have burned out completely.

8. Now to close the circle. Starting at the south side of the circle. Walk the circle. 3 times counterclockwise for the outside band, 3 times clockwise for the second band and finally 3 times counterclockwise for the mid circle.

9. Coming back to the south face of the circle. Incant the following words of power.

"Bene servivit finem. Nunc in aethere et claudere circulum velle dimitti."

Which roughly translates to: "The well has served its purpose. I now release my wish into the aether and close the circle."

10. Perform the lesser banishing of the pentagram or any banishing procedure of your choice. Use a white sage smudge stick to further purify the casting space. Clean the ritual area making sure to throw out everything but the objects of power and the personal objects used in the ritual. Open a window to let the smoke out.

There I hope this ritual serves you well. Let me know what you think. Try it for yourselves.
JeanSebastien

Re: Stars, dreams and outerworldly sources of power

Postby EzikielTempted » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:39 pm

Within the Vampiric, it is also essential to understand the mature of energy conversion. Your etherial metabolism as a Vampire is also directly related to the ability to manipulate energies taken in from other sources. Separating the Feeding from your concept of "farming" is an interesting proposition; however I have three questions in relation to this article:
[list=]
1.) Have you looked into the appropriation of the norse concept of the Well of Wyrd, it seems to correlate with your concept of the energy reserves that we discus frequently in the forums.

2.) Are we only using this energy to build up a larger "reserve" to throw more umph at a ritual? What are it's applictions to the Otherkin nature?

3.) I have experienced some feedback* with rituals like this, and studied psionics pretty extensively in order to become more adept at using less energy to accomplish more. What were your experiences with this ritual, how did you practice or test your hypothesis? [/list]

* the feeling that the incoming energy was incompatible with my Embodied Nature, resulting in a psychic din that was very distracting. Usually, Vampire and Vampiric entities like myself use the feeding as a filter for these types of energies so that we may feed directly off of a life force in order better direct the energetic exchange. Granted, that was years ago, I have since adopted more accurate and sustainable energy gathering techniques, so it may be time to try this experiment again with fresh eyes.
SINcerely,

Ezikiel
House of the Dreaming
Vox Homunculi

"There is no nightmare more potent than a memory."
EzikielTempted

Re: Stars, dreams and outerworldly sources of power

Postby JeanSebastien » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:10 pm

1. I have used the well of wyrd to create wights using energy from ginnungagap and to use runes for divination and rituals. But not as an energy source otherwise.

2. a) I have used it to power rituals that would normally require many people to cast considering the higher level of energies needed for example to manifest an effect, event, person or object into reality.

b) I have applied this only to sexual feeding like succubi, certain kinds of fairies, pranic vampires and some sex magickians have to replenish personal reserves of energy, as such it is the only practical application I have drawn from those wells of power in direct link to the otherkin nature

3. In my own experience so far I have not had to deal with the kind of feedback that you have described. I understand what you mean by that but I personally have not experienced this using the methods described in my article.
JeanSebastien

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)