[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Instruments and How They Affect Trance:

Instruments and How They Affect Trance:

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Instruments and How They Affect Trance:

Postby Jezabel » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:11 pm

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

"Before you speak, ask yourself ; is it kind? is it true? does it improve on the silence?" - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Jezabel

Postby redlotus88 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:34 am

I used to have a few Rickenbacker guitars that picked me to play them....lol : :?:
redlotus88

Postby Jezabel » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:54 am

*Chuckles* Yeah, I wanted a cheaper drum because I am a poor college student,lol, but the drum was like, "No you must have me..."lol. I was always playing with it at work and I fell in love with it and Peyote told me it was my drum. So I planned to save up for it and my manaer said he would even give me his discount rather than the regular employee one if I wanted it. Well, the rest as you can say is history. It is something I truely cherish. And since I can't be there in person, I will be playing my drum for everyone participating in the mass at EN. Sometimes I can see my totems dancing while I use my drum, it's so awesome.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

"Before you speak, ask yourself ; is it kind? is it true? does it improve on the silence?" - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Jezabel

Postby RavenHarte » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:25 am

I find for my own circles drums distract me out of what I'm trying to do. The singing bowl is great for me, monks chanting, harps too. I love drum in open air rites though under the sky when I'm on the earth, listening to the "heartbeat" of th emother.
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby redlotus88 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:10 am

Jez mentioned something about watching fish in a fish tank as a something that can lower blood pressure. There was a clip on the news the other night concerning COW CUDDLING!!! No, really. It is being utilized in the Netherlands. Their work week must be rather short, lol. Any way, it is a form of therapy.for people and the cows really seem to be agreeable. The mini documentary shows people crawling up to cows on their hands and knees and then snuggling up to them and petting them........it seems a little bit like they got the idea from South Park, but generally cows are very serene (and in some religons very holy) creatures. For those of you with less space, try a dog or cat!!!!
redlotus88

Postby Jezabel » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:09 am

Jezabel

Postby redlotus88 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:11 pm

redlotus88

Postby Jezabel » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:57 pm

Jezabel

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)