[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Dreamwalking

Dreamwalking

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

Dreamwalking

Postby The Madame X » Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:49 pm

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Christopher Thirteen » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:21 pm

Christopher Thirteen

Postby Aeon_Atratus » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:31 am

I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light.
-Satai Delenn
Aeon_Atratus

Beneficial aspects to Dream Walking

Postby jamie » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:48 pm

jamie

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:53 pm

LMAO!!!! See? I AM reading the articles roflol!!!! When I wrote this one, I was mostly concerned about the preadation aspect in which people are negatively effected by the experience. I have used it myself as a tool to offer healing energies or to offer comfort or even to check up on people that I care about. I have also used it to satisfy a nasty beasting episode by feeding from the ocean rather than another person. Even though I'm not psy/pranic or anything remotely akin, I can take from the elements, cause no one harm and be at peace that once again I found another way to outsmart my bestial nature. The responses that I got from the article were mixed and there were several that came forward and said that they had had negative experiences with such an event. Of course any tool can be used for good or ill, it is in the heart of the person using them that truly matters not the act itself.

eternally lost in the night,

Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:39 pm

One thing I forgot to mention about the graveyard dirt. It's best if taken from a family member or loved one's grave and always with their permission. Leave something in return such as a coin, a blessing, plant, or something to make their final resting place as peaceful as possible. I've heard that the dirt should be taken from a pure soul and also from a not so pure soul, I think it would depend on what your spirit tells you to do, as your spirit will rarely lead you wrong.

Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby RavenHarte » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:29 pm

BTW - if you look in older "spellbooks" when something is listed as "graveyard dirt "- it didnt really mean the dirt from a grave (though in many spells for invoking a person's spirit this is correct). It is actually a old wise woman name for the herb patchouli. There are dozen's of wise names for herbs that come off this way, making people think they have to get things like a Deer's tongue to make up an herbal charm or talisman.
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:19 pm

True however in this instance I did indeed mean graveyard dirt. I love patchouli though and often snag it by the pound when I can. there are lots of ways to keep this sort of ugly from sneaking in and thousands of repellents.
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Thu May 25, 2006 7:23 am

Lady Jane this might help you.
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby ShadowEyes » Tue May 30, 2006 11:05 am

Interesting article indeed. While the feeding applications no doubt provide a fair amount of discussion, the technique is of far more interest and practical use.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
---Douglas Adams---
ShadowEyes

Postby Syngin » Wed May 31, 2006 2:28 pm

HMMM seems like I've read this article before! I think that we all dreamwalk at some point or other. It is like any other form of psychic work though in that it is the intent of the person that decides if it is good or bad. Ok now I can't remeber what it was Iwanted to say.
I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:01 am

LOL!! Don't ya hate it when that happens? I posted this article on several other forums including the Tapestry and VOS, and more recently my myspace blog.

It certainly has its potential to heal as well as harm. Like everything else, it's a two sided sword.

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)