[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - An Annunaki Theory: Perhaps We Are Not Human After All…

An Annunaki Theory: Perhaps We Are Not Human After All…

Nonfiction literary compositions

Moderator: The Madame X

An Annunaki Theory: Perhaps We Are Not Human After All…

Postby Jezabel » Fri May 20, 2005 6:02 pm

Many of us know that the Annunaki were contributed to possibly being the first modern human society in Sumeria around 4-2,000 BC, but, after reading a magazine article the other day talking about Zecharia Sitchin’s translations of many of the Sumerian tablets found in the 1850’s offered a rather bizarre explanation that for some reason, it sounds familiar (I just can’t place where I have heard this before). Most of my studies have primarily been focused on other cultures, Native American being at the forefront, of course.

According to Mr. Sitchin’s translations, the Annunaki actually were an advanced race of extraterrestrials “called the Annunaki (“Those Who From Heaven to Earth Came”)” and were responsible for mankind’s creation and came from “a planet called Nibiru (“The Planet of the Crossing”), which lies beyond Pluto in our solar system and which passes Earth every 3,600 years.”

Apparently, about 4 billion years ago, Nibiru’s orbit brought it close to Tiamat, which was another planet that sat between Mars and Jupiter and that the gravitational pressure from Nibiru’s orbit destroyed Tiamat, whose left over pieces formed the asteroid belt that is beyond Mars as well as the planet Earth and that “about 450,000 years ago, during one of Nibiru’s close passes of Earth, the Annunaki began exploring and colonizing the relatively new planet, using the Mesopotamian region as their base camp.

The space faring beings, which many researchers believe are reptilian in nature,” (Here you go Illuminati and Reptilian brain fans) “were attracted to Earth’s enormous mineral reserves, particularly gold.” Many theories have sprouted over their desire for gold, but one of the most explainable is probably that they would need it to repair their home planet’s upper atmosphere the same as many scientists today believe that releasing gold particles in the Earth’s atmosphere “could actually repair Earth’s ozone layer”. There is also the belief that ingestion of monoatomic gold could give “a sentient being extraordinary mental and physiological powers”.

The lower classes of the Annunaki first mined the gold, but after time, revolted because of the hard labor. Anu, who was the leader of the Annunaki, was advised by his son Enki to create a race specifically to be slave laborers to mine the gold. This is supposedly where the human race as we know it began. Apparently, there was a “primitive humanoid species that dominated Africa, the key mining region for the Annunaki” and from there Enki chose to make a hybrid of them and the Annunaki to create the perfect slave, “intelligent enough to handle a limited number of chores but still controllable as any beast of burden. After a great deal of trial and error, the Annunaki created homo sapiens about 300,000 years ago and allowed the new beings to form the first modern human society, Sumeria.” If this is in fact true, then this would blow the Darwinian evolution theory out of the water as this would reduce early man’s evolution to a few thousand years rather than millions.

“Then, about 12,000 years ago, the imminent return of Nibiru threatened to wipe out the new slaves and bring disaster to Earth in the form of massive tidal waves and climate changes brought on by the proximity of the two worlds. In an effort to preserve his engineered slave race and other creatures of Earth, Enki instructed a Sumerian named Utnapishtim to collect the seed of Earth’s living being and preserve them in a boat designed to withstand the coming flood.” (I remember learning this in mythology class in high school when we had a brief chapter on the Sumerians, of course the Biblical story of Noah coincides with this as well, it seems most cultures have a similar story, yet I have not heard of one yet in any of the Native American cultures..hmmm…)

“Eventually humanity survived and began to thrive. More and more human cities sprang up, each of them ruled by leaders chosen by the Annunaki based on the purity of their genetic make-up. More of an Annunaki genetic strain in a person’s blood meant the person was more ‘kingly’ and thus was born the concept of the divine right of king, which continues to this day in many countries in many guises” where the Annunaki rule from “behind the scenes through governments, religions, secret societies, and world banking systems” as elite families rule as their figureheads and are “usually associated with influential secret cabals like the Freemasons and the Skull and Bones.” Of course if this is correct, this also gives more evidence on the existence of the Illuminati as well.

The Sumerian tablets “contain much of the raw material contained in the first few books of the Old Testament, such ask the Utnapishtim/Noah story. If we accept the literal or figurative truth of the Bible, as many of us do, then logic demands that we accept the Sumerian texts as even ‘truer’, since these texts form the Bible’s source material. And, to dismiss the Sumerian accounts of the Annunaki as mere myths or parables is to ignore the startling technical accuracy of some of this ancient material; for example, the Sumerian tablets describe our solar system with the planets in their appropriate locations (thousands of years before some of these planets were ‘officially’ discovered), and the texts even describe the colors of Neptune and Uranus, something only our modern space probes have been able to do.”

“More support for an extraterrestrial origin of man comes from anthropology. Anthropologists have determined that the three crucial phases of mankind’s evolution-farming, rudimentary culture, and civilization-transpired at roughly 3,600 year intervals, which corresponds to the duration of Nibiru’s orbit of the sun. This indicates that at certain times when Nibiru was close to Earth, travel to our planet was easier, thus their presence on Earth and their manipulation of our development was more pronounced at those times. In addition, many astronomers agree that there is most likely another planet that lies beyond Pluto, giving further evidence to Nibiru’s existence.

The folklore of numerous cultures throughout the world also hints at some superior reptilian race with a connection to mankind. The winged serpent deity Quetzalcoatl figures prominently in the Central American mythology, while the Hopi Indian record legends of their serpent king, Baholinkonga. In Asian Indian folklore, there are accounts of the Nagas, a race of reptile gods. Ancient British mythology featured a deity called the Dragon-Ruler of the World. Nearly every culture and society is awash with serpent imagery, and even the Bible is littered with ominous references to reptilian beasts. In the modern era, many UFO abductees claim that not only are there the traditional ‘grey’ and ‘Nordic’ types of aliens, there is also a reptilian race that has been visiting Earth.

Human biology also gives support to a link between a man and reptile. The core portion of the brain is called the reptilian brain, and within this segment is the R-complex section, a part that is uncannily similar to a corresponding section of a reptile’s brain. The R-complex, scientists affirm, is involved in aggression and a need for ritual and social hierarchies. As David Icke chronicles in The Biggest Secret , those members of society who have more of an Annunaki element in their DNA – such as the wealthy, elite, and royal families who have been interbreeding with one another for centuries-are also invariably members of secret, privileged organizations drenched in arcane rituals and customs. In these people, it seems, the R – complex is more pronounced than it is in ordinary humans.”

If all this is indeed true, then it opens up a floodgate of more questions. Could all of the world’s deities have no truth to them whatsoever, or could our deities be the deities of the Annunaki or the Annunaki themselves (as Anu and Enki are both seen as Sumerian deities)? Could the Sumerian tablets just been a huge joke of a very smart early astronomer and/or theologian? If this is true, then perhaps those “star seed vampyres” are onto something after all. If the Annunaki are our creators, does reincarnation for us exist?

I found this very interesting, I definitely can see where this can be possible and it would be extremely arrogant of us to think that were the only planet that inhabited life, however, though I agree the Annunaki story can be possible because we cannot yet prove one way or another if it is true, I am for the time being, going to chalk this up to another one of the many of the world’s creation myths. For those of you who believe this, you can call it being blissfully ignorant or clinging on to a false religion/ spirituality if you want, but I think I will hold my ground where I am at for now.

Source and quotes from Dark Realms Magazine, issue 18.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

"Before you speak, ask yourself ; is it kind? is it true? does it improve on the silence?" - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Jezabel

Postby Sith'Ari » Sun May 22, 2005 5:41 am

I encountered this very interesting theory some years ago in the book "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs. When I first read it, it also rang true.

And the story is even larger with the Annunaki fighting each other and eventually controlling various regions of the Earth where we know ancient civilizations thrived. For instance I remember that Mr. Sitchin said the Great Pyramid was made to imprision Ra (the Annunaki overlord that ruled in Egypt) for a murder he commited, but he was eventually released with the help of one of his priests.
Mr. Sitchin has written many books on the subject being the first "The 12th Planet" and the collection named "The Earth Chronicles".

Today, I don't take it so lightly. Specially after I've read some books about Ancient Egypt. Apparently the Gizah plateau has structures far older than what was previously thought (10 - 12 thousand years BC) and Egypt always rang a bell in my head :)
But anyway, where are the Annunaki now?? Where have they been for the past 4000 years??
I specially like the whole Tiamat thing because eventually it can be proved or discredited. But there are also other weird theories on the creation of the asteroid field that have given predictions that were indeed true (i.e. Velikovsky's catastrophic theory)
Sith'Ari (Emwas)
"The power is in the Blood.."
Sith'Ari

Postby Sith'Ari » Mon May 23, 2005 2:33 pm

Sith'Ari (Emwas)
Sith'Ari

Postby Jezabel » Mon May 23, 2005 2:47 pm

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

"Before you speak, ask yourself ; is it kind? is it true? does it improve on the silence?" - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Jezabel

Postby Sith'Ari » Mon May 23, 2005 3:53 pm

Sith'Ari (Emwas)
Sith'Ari

Postby Jezabel » Mon May 23, 2005 10:00 pm

Jezabel

Starseed

Postby The Madame X » Mon May 23, 2005 11:26 pm

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Jezabel » Wed May 25, 2005 12:58 am

I'll had him to my "get around to read list." Perhaps will take a gander at his work while on break at work tomorrow....I am somehow getting a feeling he's primarily a conspiracy theorist, would that be correct?

Jezabel

Postby EzikielTempted » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:05 am

Fascinating. When I read 'The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" (Drunvalo Malchezidek) he had a very simmilar hypthesis of how the earth and humanity came about, and that the subsequent generatinos of Indigo and crystal children were gifted with a purely Anninuki genome that allowed them to tap into some of the latent ability within their of vibrational frequencies.

I've always found the distinction between dragons and many creation myths of this nature (I'm sure there's an otherkin writhing at the thought somewhere, I know it) and how Dragon had been known to hoeard gold and precious gems. Perhaps the Draconic myths is based on the early interaction with these Beings.
SINcerely,

Ezikiel
House of the Dreaming
Vox Homunculi

"There is no nightmare more potent than a memory."
EzikielTempted

Postby deacongray » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:45 am

What an interesting subject,

I have been looking into the cross over mentality that has been around for a while. The concept that these aliens could infact be part of the astral realm, that at some point in time crossed over to this realm by way of spiritual contact with talented offsping. It goes into Nephillium theory basically and this is very basic mind you, that we vampires are indeed part of this by way of a link between the Nephillum ( the spiritual connection between these other astral realm beings, and our own connection as vamps in the present...I am not sure that made sense...

Many vamps believe or real heritage is based in the astral realms. That we are either desending from the Nephillum, or are indeed the Nephillum ourselves, beings both of flesh and astral being...I feel lke I am a little out of my depth here...

Anyway good stuff.

Deacon Gray
Wicked Warrior
deacongray
Member / Elder

Return to Articles (for the Outer Circle)