News update

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

News update

Postby The Madame X » Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:57 am

Greetings Members and Friends of House of the Dreaming,

I’d like to thank you all for your kind correspondence and your concern over the recent defacement of our discussion forum. Thanks to the decisive resolve of our webmaster, Bholanath, our forum is back, up and running. I welcome all of you to log in and demonstrate a renewed interest on the forum by joining-in the on-going discussions or starting new topics. If you haven’t visited our house site recently, we invite you to do so at this time as we have uploaded new information and new member articles.

As some of you already know, I have been traveling the US with the intermittent company of the Family for the past few months. We do intend to continue traveling thru the beginning of next year expecting to also travel to Europe within the next few months. We are using this time not only to forward dayside affairs but also to reconnect with community members of old and establish new alliances. I have also been the midst of a whirlwind romance and have recently got engaged to the man of my dreams, so my attention has been … temporarily diverted. I apologize for my limited participation on the forum.

I would like to take this opportunity to update you on the annual vampyre gathering that usually takes places in New Orleans on Halloween weekend. Due to the recent catastrophe in New Orleans, the event has been relocated to the sophisticated New York City underground. I hope that you can join us for a most memorable Endless Night (go to http://www.endlessnight.com).

I do hope to see you, not only at the Endless Night Celebrations this month, but also at The House of The Dreaming Festival next month coming up on November 17th. I am delighted to announce that this year; the Chimera Festival will be held in New Jersey on the weekend of the 18th of November. It will be a RSVP event Open to Members, Dedicants and all those interested in getting to know HotD a little better. Information on the Dreaming Festival will be uploaded to our site soon!

Should any of you be waiting for either the Sanginomicon or the Black Veil book, we are aware of the shipping delays and I ask you for your patience, as our distributor was also located in New Orleans where the loss was substantial. Feel free to contact me personally as I have some copies available for sale.

I hope this note finds everyone well despite the continued chain of devastating events in the southern region of our country. HotD wishes to convey our condolences for any losses you may have experienced, and we wish to remind you that we are here should you be in need of assistance.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Official House Announcements