[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Happy Birthday Aislin

Happy Birthday Aislin

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Happy Birthday Aislin

Postby The Madame X » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:46 am

Please join me and wish Aislin a very Happy Birthday!
I hope you had a great day and had an opportunity to indulge.

Many More!
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Ileana » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:01 am

Happy birthday, Aislin. I hope it was a wonderful day for you and that there's many more to come.
Ileana

Postby Jezabel » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:40 am

Crap, I htought her bday wasn't till December, but I got it confused with her young'n's, lol, sorry dear. Happy bday old lady...;) MUAHAHAHHA! Love ya darlin.
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein

"Before you speak, ask yourself ; is it kind? is it true? does it improve on the silence?" - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Jezabel

Postby Sith'Ari » Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:14 pm

Sith'Ari (Emwas)
"The power is in the Blood.."
Sith'Ari

Postby ShadowEyes » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:08 pm

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
---Douglas Adams---
ShadowEyes

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:33 pm

~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:23 pm

AWwwwww!!!!! Thank you so much!!! I had a wonderful day filled with family and friends and of course, the dreaded 90000 cal b~day cake lol!! My brother had it made to look like a headstone with We mourne the passing of your youth on the front and covered with black roses. He even had the gall to put a musical tombstone candle on there that played the death march lol!!! What can I say? Weird is relative. :wink:

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Fra. Akira Dacophanos » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:19 pm

Fra. Akira Dacophanos

http://drakon.batcave.net

"Þat ec þa reynda,
er ec i reyri sat
oc vettac mins mvnar;
hold oc hiarta
var mer en horsca mør,
þeygi ec hana at heldr hefic".
Fra. Akira Dacophanos
Abbon from House Sahjaza

Postby LadyWinterWolf » Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:38 am

As usual, I'm late in my greetings.

Happy Birthday Aislin, may you be ever blessed. :)
You are what you eat. Stop!! eating the fruit loops.
LadyWinterWolf

Postby Beth Athena » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:58 am

Happy Birthday, belated! (Apologies for taking so long. I stopped visiting the site during the whole nasty hacking business and have to get back into the habit of checking)
Known as Beth, Athena, Mercy, or Lorelaine
Black Swan to Madame X
Beth Athena
Black Swan

Postby Wulfsunus » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:08 pm

Yes Happy Birthday girlie . . . and this is about as belated as it gets but no less the love.

:)
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:38 pm

Awww lol!!!! It is no less appreciated sweetlings!!!
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Return to Official House Announcements