[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - HOTD web administration

HOTD web administration

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

HOTD web administration

Postby Wulfsunus » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:40 pm

Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby Syngin » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:55 pm

That is wonderful news I'm sure Bholanath appreciates some help from a an individual who knows whatr they doing unlike some of us who can't even get logged on to the FTP.
I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Postby Darkness » Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:04 pm

Congratulations! Does this mean we'll be seeing you a bit more on the forum? --Darkness*
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid - Einstein
Darkness

Postby Wulfsunus » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:19 pm

Yes I image so, although for the past few days I have lost, or had spotty internet connectivity, Verizon says they're working on it. Now is the first time it is up in 5 days, hope it stays.
Note that you may see some paging issues from the gallery back to the forums, Bholanath and I had been working though this after recent security upgrades, we certainly do not want to get hacked again, so right now I am working with a SQL admin to resolve this.
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby ShadowEyes » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:17 am

Congrats on the upgrade. Let me know if you need any help with the board, skinning the site, etc.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
---Douglas Adams---
ShadowEyes

Postby The Madame X » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:43 am

Shadow do you have experience with PHP?
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby ShadowEyes » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:13 pm

I've worked with it before yes. Specifically I used to work for a company that sold custom made content management systems, and they created it in several ways, one being PHP and the other ColdFusion (which has statements very similar in structure to PHP). Most of what I know is plug-in-play (I'm a designer not a coder) but I've skinned CMS themes for phpBB, Xoops, Joomla, Mambo, phpNuke, PostNuke, InVision board, etc etc.

Obviously, HTML and CSS knowledge are a given as well. Basically if I don't know something I spend a day to learn it.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
---Douglas Adams---
ShadowEyes

Return to Official House Announcements