[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Georgia Bloodlines International Festival

Georgia Bloodlines International Festival

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Georgia Bloodlines International Festival

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:09 pm

Well I've been a busy little bat since the wee hours of the morning.
I've also been flooded with emails for ideas, most of them I'm taking
into consideration pending consultation, but here's what I have so
far.

Count on the weekend after Ostara. For those of you who don't know
what weekend that will be, it will be somewhere around March 22~26,
2007. It will begin on Thursday and continue throughout the weekend.
There will be events every night including ritual the opening night
of Thursday evening and closing ceremony that Sunday evening. Tickets
will go on sale the end of December at the witching hour.

Part of the venue has already been established. The rest should be in
place by the end of the week.

Now that I have your attention, I am seeking the following for events
that weekend beginning with Thursday evening:

* bands looking for exposure. I am seeking electronic, industrial,
black metal, gothic bands for an event the Thursday evening of that
weekend. Must have your own sound equiptment and amps.

* fangsmiths

* dark designers for a fashion show that Thursday evening and that
Saturday evening. Fetish, gothic, medieval, cyberpunk, vampglam
needed.

* photographers and artists if you are looking for business and
exposure, here it is.

* performance artists

* dommes for a fetish performance. I am not looking for 20 year olds
with a whip.

* jewelry artisans and Pagan/Occult oriented vendors

* tribal dancers and mehendi, henna artists

* tarot, oracle, and/or palm readers

There is also the possibility of a performance of Stoker's Dracula.
That is pending two actors getting back in touch with me.

Dinner has also been proposed and I've already discussed the event
with several options.

This event is for the Georgia Chapter of Bloodlines International. It
has been too long since we've had such an event and I truly believe
it is important for community cohesion that we become a true family
of the blood.

If you are interested in partaking of the festivities please let me
know. This is a huge undertaking so please bear with me.

Eternally,

Aislin
GABLC
houseofthedreaming.net
myspace.com/atapestryofdarksouls
groups.myspace.com/VampyresofSavannah
groups.myspace.com/GeorgiaBloodlinesInternational
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:55 pm

Sounds awesome , and the timing is something I could work in before we hit the show circuit next spring . I dont have much to offer, but let me know if I can help in any way.
deep dark blessings ~A
~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby Syngin » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:59 am

I'm going to start making plans on being there now.
I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:51 pm

Well all of the above is open for the taking. I secured a place for the first night of events and am waiting to hear regarding the second and third night.
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Postby The Madame X » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:42 am

Sounds Great!
It would be wonderful if I could be there too... let´s see what the future holds.
Perhaps you can sell some Vampyre Almanacs too.
Did you get Bholanath´s shipment?
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby ShadowEyes » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:15 pm

Let me know the set dates when you find out, I'd love to bring some people down :)
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
---Douglas Adams---
ShadowEyes

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:47 pm

Very good!!! We're trying to pin the exact date down. We're working around Saint Patty's day and some other stuff but it should be ironed out by the end of the week. I've drafted people to assist me lol.

More details coming I promise!!

Oh...yes Madame I did indeed get them and have them for sale at the shoppe. :)

Eternally,

Aislin
Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Return to Official House Announcements