[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - Congratulations are in order!

Congratulations are in order!

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

Congratulations are in order!

Postby lady_sequanna » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:58 pm

Hello everyone!

I am very happy to announce that Madame X gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on thursday February 1st at 5pm GMT.

The child's name is Viriato and he was born strong and in good health.
I just returned from Madame X's side and after a rough first 24 hours she does seem to be doing better now. :)

Please keep in mind that Madame X will not be able to access the internet for a while. If you want her to receive any messages in the next few days/weeks please use her mailing address. I will also make sure that she knows of any messages posted here or PMed/emailed directly to me.

Welcome to the world little Viriato! And congratulations my dear Madame X! :D
lady_sequanna
Member / Elder

Postby Darkness » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:44 am

Congratulations Madame X and Viriato. How wonderful for you both. Blessings to you always. --Darkness*
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid - Einstein
Darkness

Postby deacongray » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:50 pm

Indeed the warmest of Congrats are in order! I think that the name is beautiful and the mother must be radiant right now. May be grow up to be wise and strong, and of course give his mother no end of joy and pleasure ( and a few gray hairs to keep her on her toes.)

Deacon Gray
deacongray
Member / Elder

Postby Syngin » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:51 am

Congratulations and I hope you both are doing well.
I Tego Arcana Dei
Syngin
Syngin

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:04 am

Most warm and heartfelt congratulations to Mother and son. Cherish these precious first days , they slip away so very quickly. :D
~Alterra
~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby Amaethon Cane » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:38 pm

Congrats are in order indeed!!!!! Please rely my many blessings for mother and wee one as well as my love!!! I hope to be able to send them myself soon instead of bumming someone else's puter lol...much love frommyelf, Geamesh, Amaethon, Lestat, Casie, and my little princes!!!

Everyone sends their love and well wishes!!!

Eternally,

Aislin
Amaethon Cane
Amaethon Cane

Postby nyxfury » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:46 am

I extend immense congrats to My Greatest friends and family members The madame X for making a Beautiful Boy that is very welcome into the family and into my heart.
Sex is like a game of bridge, if you don't have a good partner, you better have a good hand!
nyxfury

Postby RavenHarte » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:16 pm

Ooooh how exciting, I had no idea you were even pregnant MX... What joy!!! Of course my unending blessings upon you and your son. May he bring you all the love & light sons can bring. Having 3 sons of my own, you know I know from whence I speak!!!!
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby Wulfsunus » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:47 pm

I couldn't be happier!
Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby The Madame X » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:17 am

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Postby DARKEND DIVERSITY » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:48 am

[[color=darkred]b][color=darkred][color=darkred][color=darkred]Well, Madame X, my huge Congratulations having your "I'm sure" beautiful baby!

Surprises happen all the time. This surprise is a great surprise and I am happy to hear that you are doing well and the baby too. Keep in touch and continue with good health to you and your baby.

I am so happy for you.

Nightly yours,
VampMu v v[/color]
NOCTURNALLY,
DARKEND DIVERSITYKIN
http://www.flickr.com/people/darkend_diversitykin/
Elder for the House of Ma'at
DARKEND DIVERSITY

Postby Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:13 am

Aislin Ni MorRhiaghan

Return to Official House Announcements