[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
House of the Dreaming • View topic - My next travel destination

My next travel destination

This forum was created for individuals 18 and over who wish to find out more about our Family, Guilds, Community Projects and who are seeking affiliation with our Household. Here you will find important announcements for all forum participants.

Moderators: The Madame X, deacongray

My next travel destination

Postby The Madame X » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:19 pm

I have allowed Lady Sequanna to convince me to accompany her in her travels in the States. I should be in The States July and August. I am planning to travel about and I am currently organizing my schedule and agenda.
Drop me a line if you wanna get together.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X
Matriarch, House of the Dreaming

https://www.facebook.com/madamex.dreaming
The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby lady_sequanna » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:43 pm

I am soooo evil... :P
Cannot wait my dear! :D
XXX
lady_sequanna
Member / Elder

Postby Alterra Von Feuers » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:49 am

Of course you should know how much I would love for you to come out west to the great potatoe state! ;) There are a few of us vamps lurking about the vicinity..
~Falling into the waking dream~
Alterra Von Feuers

Postby nar'suan'ark » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:01 am

"All will come to thos who wait"
MSN: gothic_black_raven
yahoo raven_shadowcat
nar'suan'ark

Postby DARKEND DIVERSITY » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:24 pm

Hi Matriarch!

I hope you are still coming to New Jersey as you mentioned before. If so, tell me when, I would love for us to get together and meet.

Respectfully, :D
VampMu v v (aka: vampiremusician2006)

PS - at this time I am still using my Fiancee's computer. I got new software and hope to have it up again soon.
NOCTURNALLY,
DARKEND DIVERSITYKIN
http://www.flickr.com/people/darkend_diversitykin/
Elder for the House of Ma'at
DARKEND DIVERSITY

Postby The Madame X » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:55 am

Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby Wulfsunus » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:08 pm

Like rivers we are of holiness and dirt.

--Wülfsunus--
Mradu, Faithfully House of the Dreaming
Wulfsunus
Member / Elder

Postby RavenHarte » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:21 am

I dont know what your agenda is but if we happen to be in NY/NJ at the same time I'd love to see you, meet Lady Sequanna, perhaps see Wulf and the wee one too!!! I plan to be there 1st week of Aug
Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby The Madame X » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:58 pm

That may just work!
It would be great to see you again, Ravenharte.
We will be away this coming week, so bee good little posters and keep the forum busy.

:twisted:
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Postby RavenHarte » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:43 am

Blessings Light & Dark
~v~RavenHarte~v~
HPS Clann Caladvwlch
RavenHarte

Postby The Madame X » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:49 pm

Just to let you all know that I am back home in sunny Portugal safe and sound.
It was great to meet new and old friends on both sides of the States, spend time with my dear nightside family and get to meet in person quite a few of you... I do appreciate the travel efforts made by all to share time that was unfortunately all too short.

I'd like to particularly thank Wulfsunus and Lady Sequanna without who this trip would not have been possible...or at least not nearly as enjoyable.
And Alterra and Deacon for flying out to see me (us).

I am currently catching up on my correspondence and tying-up loose dayside ends, so please be patient and I will get back to you soon.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Your Return To Portugal

Postby DARKEND DIVERSITY » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:21 am

[
NOCTURNALLY,
DARKEND DIVERSITYKIN
http://www.flickr.com/people/darkend_diversitykin/
Elder for the House of Ma'at
DARKEND DIVERSITY

Postby The Madame X » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:32 am

Thank you for the great advice Mu.
My advice to you is be punctual dear. Keeping me waiting for 45 minutes for coffee was, well ...disappointing. Surely you didn't expect me to be all butterflies and rainbows after waiting so long ;)
Meanwhile, do give my best to your fiancee she was positively lovely. And after meeting both of you I'd like to recommend that you look into Lord Vhamp's house also based in NJ, House LiDeIM. I think you will find it a good match.
Best of luck.
Ex Somnius Scientia
Madame X

The Madame X
Member / Matriarch

Return to Official House Announcements